When we focus on light, the universe sends more light. When we contemplate light, we begin to understand how it works and lends support. When we desire awakening, the universe leads us into many experiences in the invisible world such as synchronicities, esoteric teachings, and subtle answers, which provide direction in life.
Universal direction comes when we take time to connect with our soul. It may come from meditation, nature, animals, personal love, or creativity. If we recognize the “expansion”, we can create a great deal from this place—particularly with visualization.
Life responds to our visualizations, placement of consciousness, and attention. When we give attention to negative states or unwanted aspects of life, they expand. Conversely, positive thoughts and visualizations raise our vibration, creating the opposite. (It’s helpful to think of difficult areas of life as energy and to send light to them.)
By observing our personal patterns, we can alter them by changing the inner dialog (what we say to ourselves), focusing on a positive outcome or different response, and asking the universe for help. By asking the universe for help, we essentially ask for light and new perceptions of our problems. If we are open, small answers appear and coalesce.
Here are a few tips:
- When the focus is on awakening, we turn to the infinite source of energy, the universe. When we are connected to the inner self, we have more energy and enthusiasm about life. Essentially, we experience a rebirth through inner connection.
- It’s good to review our positive changes by noticing greater awareness, sensitivity, and intuitive changes. We experience more of the object of our attention. (Life responds to attention and focus.)
- It’s helpful not to think we don’t want “something” in our lives. It’s better to visualize a positive change and act on it. It’s also positive to think of difficult areas in life as energy. We simply work to change and alter the energy. (Energy can be changed through color, sound, or visualization. Our energy moves into a higher vibration when we use these techniques.)
- By noticing happiness, positive feelings, and goodness, we create more of them. When we focus on the good in life, we encounter more of it. (Experiment: While waiting in line, focus on one good thing about a stranger and see how they respond. It may take one or two tries, but you’ll receive a positive response.)
- Make positive wishes and visualize often. When we see results clearly in our mind, we create them. Believe in the power of the inner self, which always perceives the beautiful, amazing side of life.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.