When tragedy strikes the earth through natural disasters or violence, our vibrations lower in response to the occurrence. We may feel sad, discouraged, or tired as result. However, it’s necessary to raise our vibrations into universal love to create a change in the pattern of world events.
Here are a few tips.
- Acknowledge the emotion and experience it for a few hours. As we move into light, we become more empathetic and intuitive, and it’s natural to feel the pain of other human beings as well as the trauma of a specific location. (We can’t put our heads in the sand, and it is necessary to sense some of the global feelings.)
- Pull back from the feelings after a few hours. Go for a walk. Distract the mind if possible.
- Send light in general way such as seeing a pink cloud over the area. Ask the universe to help in healing victims, comforting families, or healing the earth. Do not focus intensely on the area. (As we become more intuitive, the area will radiate information, and this makes it more difficult to send healing or love.)
- Heal the self. Rest and meditate on higher vibrations and the feeling of connection. Ask for universal light and to vibrate above the situation.
- Limit reading or listening to news about the event. Don’t make political comments about the event. Post and share any positive outcomes, articles about higher vibrations, faith, and love.
- When many of us can consistently hold a higher vibration, everything will change. Certainly, we feel the pain of negative events in the world, but we can try to move into the light as often as possible. We can share a positive attitude with others. It’s how we shine our light!
- When possible, make donations to help others.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.