We are all feeling the shift–the motion of photons into new patterns, the alteration of life on the planet, and subtle changes within our perception of life. Sometimes, it’s helpful to recognize aspects of the shift. By simply observing, we become more aware.
1) Energy moves differently. Time moves quickly, then slows. Life can feel incredibly tense and dramatically beautiful. Our energy level ebbs and flows. Our emotions, thoughts, and perceptions of life change with the energetic flow. The interesting part of the shift is understanding our inner power to alter the placement of our vibrations. We can focus on pink light or imagine ourselves in a higher state of being. This process can take minutes, hours, or days.
2) Nature can provide amazing energy. The natural world holds a slighter higher vibration than we do. By connecting with the earth and enjoying the beauty, we can heal our body, manifest more quickly, and move into a softer state of consciousness. It’s particularly effective to absorb energy through the soles of feet and through the tips of the fingers.
3) Our ability to create is expanding; it’s also changing. It can take longer to manifest a desire, which can require a great deal of visualization and meditation. Or we may entertain a thought and experience almost instant manifestation. We’re learning more about the process of creating together and the power of aligning with the inner self. Some of the biggest questions about creating involve time, consistent factors, and state of mind. We’re beginning to understand more in this new age.
4) As we clear timelines (relationships, karma/trauma, and events from the past), our perception of ourselves alters. We may have compassion where we lacked understanding, create boundaries where we had none in the past, or feel greater love for the self. We may also find greater courage and trust. (This can involve dropping old friends and connections while finding new ones.)
5) Our inner vision—intuition—is becoming stronger. We suddenly know why our energy rises or our energy falls. We know it comes from another person, place, or event. We may also have inner knowing about the cause of events and/or a clear read of another person’s motives. We may know what other people are thinking or feel strongly affected by their energy field. It’s helpful to note when our intuition is correct. We can note the difference in our state of mind, which develops our skills.
6) There is a desire to relinquish control and let the universe do its thing. A Bigger Force is at play, and it wants the best for us. There is a deep realization of the power of letting go while tuning into this beautiful energy of love and light. We may experience a reawakening of hope. We continue working with all of our heart but surrender to the universe in the very, same moment.
7) On the light worker level, there is an understanding that we share our light best by aligning with our true presence. It doesn’t matter if we work from 9-5 and/or where we work. Wherever we are, we lift up the world by aligning with our inner presence. It’s the very best way of sharing love and light. (We often find our dharma from this placement of consciousness.) It’s a new level of self-acceptance!
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants, and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and creating alignment with their inner path.