The important part of the energy lies in the urgency to follow the heart. The heart longs for love and adventure; it is bold and true. It longs to express the substance of the soul. The heart holds us in connection with all that is real and true.
When our actions and work come from the heart, life changes. Love radiates to everyone in our field. When many people do this (even for a few minutes), the outer world alters. (it’s impossible to feel the oscillation.)
Here are a few tips:
- The clearing process involves the lower mind and emotions. We may hear patterns or experience feelings from long ago. Ask to delete and clear the pattern and feeling. Ask to connect with the higher self. (As the patterns leave, new energy will take their place. It’s helpful to imagine yourself from a different perception such as living life from a happier perspective.)
- The acceleration process bestows a longing for expansion, the dream of a better life. Ask for a clear vision and feeling. Focus on it often and imagine living in this space of being. (Take time to define peace and happiness. This simple act brings them into your life.)
- It’s possible to move out of oscillation and the roar of mass consciousness (anger and fear) by centering in the inner self. By focusing on the inner self, it’s impossible to feel anything other than stillness and/or love.
- Sometimes, you feel surprisingly heavy or weighed down by life. You may feel it’s impossible to move through a character flaw or create the next change in life. Likely, your thought or feeling engaged mass consciousness, and you are feeling many people with the same problem. It’s helpful to reflect on a time when you feel light, and life felt easier.
- Physical tiredness comes and goes with the shift. It’s normal to feel tired when energy changes. Rest when you can. Take advantage of energetic periods. Visualize yourself with more energy whenever possible and recall periods of time when you felt healthy and vital. (Nature helps a great deal with physical tiredness. The earth and night sky radiate energies for healing.)
- We may feel the shift in brief moments when life expands in a beautiful wave. There is a longing for more experience and sensation—the widening of the wave of life. These feelings come and go like waves of emotion or ripples on a lake. They are indicators of greater awakening.
- Deeply engage when you experience lighter, happier feelings. It’s best to refrain from sharing the feeling with friends. Contemplate your life, future, and sharing your gifts. (Use these times to powerfully create a vision of a better life and see your gifts expanding.)
- Smile when life is difficult. Move past irritation and lower thoughts. (We all have them!) Meditate on pink light and ask to see the beauty in life.
- Choose 2 or 3 tasks to express the heart on a daily basis. You may feel surprised at the outcome. (Your energy will soar if you’re truly aligned with the heart–and acting on intuition.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants, and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and creating alignment with their inner path.