As light strikes the planet, the shift ensues. Some of us experience the shift through a yearning for greater awakening. We also see others who sleep, are indifferent, or express the emotion of fear through anger, sadness, or despair.
Although the energies are very beautiful, they also move—lifting our feelings upward and downward at various times. This oscillation offers the opportunity for mastery when we can hold a higher thought, send love, or project a peaceful vision.
Moving into a higher state of consciousness is never easy because we experience the highs and lows of physical reality. We also release aspects of life that reflect the lower self. If we persist, then the experience is one of increased light, insight, and love.
Here are a few tips:
- Go into the heart space and turn to love for answers. Listen to the heart where love abides. See if a particular decision leads to greater light and love. (Peace and stillness come with the right decision, and there is usually more “light”. Sometimes, light is visible in the room, itself, or the sun may seem to grow brighter.)
- Conversations with the inner self occur in meditation. We may see Images, which flash, or hear words—or simply have a “brilliant” idea. When the inner self imparts information, it will repeat the idea until we “get” it. Make time to listen and take small actions.
- Everything is energy, and energy alters with our vibration. Energy eventually takes on the shape of our thoughts, emotions, and actions. It’s an universal law. It may take time, but everything changes with positive imagery, love, and supportive beliefs.
- Our thoughts and feelings count—even the small ones when we think negative thoughts about others, the economy, or the environment. It’s helpful to learn to “stop” negative thoughts and feelings by meditating on peace, the inner self, or the heart. (Whatever we think/feel composes the substance that charges our energy field.)
- Our greatest power lies in our ability to act as creators. We can see good things for others, a beautiful future, and create loveliness in our personal world. However, it is an active choice. (We can see a homeless person and decide the world is terrible—or we can see the same person with a job and home. It’s always up to us.)
- Seeing “truth” is part of spiritual growth. It involves the uncomfortable experience of seeing aspects of people and life that we’d prefer not to encounter. After the initial “shock”, it’s important to know our realizations bring freedom in the biggest picture.
- Make a decision about the placement of consciousness. Many of our experiences come from where we dwell in our mind and emotions. (We can only feel “stillness” when connected to the inner self.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants, and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and creating alignment with their inner path.