As the world shifts and changes, it’s wise to seek love and light. It’s also helpful to learn small, simple techniques that can raise our consciousness. By applying techniques and focusing our consciousness in a different (higher) direction, we progress more quickly on our path.
- When we focus on light, the universe responds. When we contemplate light, we receive its support. When we desire awakening, the universe leads us into many experiences in the invisible world such as synchronicity, esoteric teachings, and subtle answers, which provide direction in life.
- Universal direction comes when we connect with our soul. It may come from meditation, nature, animals, personal love, or creativity. If we recognize the “expansion”, we can create a great deal of good from this place—particularly with visualization.
- Life responds to our visualizations, placement of consciousness, and attention. When we give attention to negative states or unwanted aspects of life, they expand. Conversely, positive thoughts and visualizations raise our vibration, creating the opposite. (It’s helpful to think of difficult areas of life as energy and to send light to them. We can also decide to see the solution as opposed to focusing on the problem.)
- Self-observation is a wonderful tool for creating change. By observing our personal patterns, we learn to change the inner dialog (what we say to ourselves), focus on a positive outcome or different response, and ask the universe for help at a pivotal moment. By asking the universe for help, we essentially ask for new perceptions and insights in blocked or difficult areas of life. If we are open, small answers appear and coalesce.
- By noticing happiness, beauty, positive feelings, and goodness, we automatically bring more of them into our lives. The placement of our consciousness attracts much of we experience in life, which means it’s possible to alter the current of our life by attuning our consciousness to a higher point. (Life moves very differently from this point.)
Everything is ultimately energy. Energy takes on a thousand shapes and forms. It responds to us. (Our energy field also responds to others and the overall global field.) Over time, we learn how to interact with the resonance of specific energies. We also learn how to collect it through meditation, yoga (Tai Chi, etc), and cultivation of calm, peaceful emotion.
- It’s important to know everything is composed of energy. It takes form by its rate of vibration. On a human level, energy can feel dense and heavy when it is not in alignment with the inner self—or when we travel through resistance. It tends to feel light and supportive when we are aligned.
- The energy of the planet shifts rhythmically, causing the experience of highs and lows. By aligning deeply with the inner self, we can stay centered as we travel through the energetic translation of a changing time. (The quality of energy, experienced at a particular point in time, may represent an influence of karmic patterns, geographical locations, mass consciousness, or other people.)
- Currently, we are working with the concept of balance. It’s important to stay balanced, centered, and grounded when the energy is continually shifting. It’s good to know our feelings and moods alter with the flow of the current of life. They don’t last forever and become less intense when we stay centered.
- It’s powerful to observe the flow of life. Through self-observation, we can note the places, people, and things that lift our energy field into a higher place. We can also note synchronicities and correct intuition. They give hints about our personal alignment. (What indicates your personal alignment?)
- If we are persistent and aligned with our spiritual quest, the energy in our personal field will eventually take on a higher form, reflecting abundance, alignment, health, and love
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants, and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and creating alignment with their inner path.