The biggest lessons often involve daily life. They are about becoming conscious during repetitious and emotional activities. The lessons also have to do with our perception of light–and the world. (They also teach us how to blend the current self and the higher self in many aspects of life.)
If you’re encountering these lessons and feelings, it simply means you are awakening and moving into a higher level of self-development. Observe often and love yourself for your courage and fortitude!
- Moving more deeply into trust. Trust that the universe is taking care of you. Your higher self can always find the path and lead you into a place of peace, safety, and comfort. (When life is difficult, move into the inner self. Listen to your intuition. Make an active effort based on your inner voice, heart, or another feeling.)
- Your light is growing. You feel more of it when you meditate, and you find your light when you’re upset. Some days, everything falls into place. You find easier to understand other people’s point of view—even when you don’t agree. You know everything is changing for the better despite how the world might appear. (It takes time for spiritual creations to move into form.)
- Invisible connections. When you meditate, you feel others who are doing the same. Periodically, you sense the light of many other people in the world. Love and light flow through you. You think about a small problem, and someone (or something) provides the answer.
- Soul Contracts. People are moving in and out of your life. A soul contract is an agreement to meet a specific person during this lifetime. It includes children, spouses, parents, friends, and enemies. There is always a strong pull. Generally, it’s about resolving issues, growing into greater love, offering support, and working through emotions (both good and bad). It’s an almost inexplicable attraction/repulsion between individuals. (In soul contracts, one person may grow, and the other doesn’t move into love. Growth can also come from negative people, which results in creating boundaries. You may also move into greater love and strength. Regardless, there is always a feeling of “fate”.
- Accept the alternating energies. Nothing moves or happens as it did in the past. The sun and moon are often on a different course. Patterns of nature and the weather are changing. Overall, the changes can aid with spiritual growth because you cannot repeat the same actions at the same time every day. But you can hold fast to your practices. You can send light to others and the world. (Sleeping and eating patterns are changing. Listen within for guidance.)
- Listen with your heart. Softer emotions are replacing anger, fear, and judgement. You’re learning to pause before speaking. You’re beginning to realize how life moves in a different rhythm when you listen and respond. You experience an uplifting sensation of happiness when acting on your inner instruction.
- Sense the invisible world. You have moments of knowing. Beneath the appearance of the physical world, energy moves. It’s invisible and powerful. It speaks through intuition, and you’re tapping into it. You realize that person didn’t mean what they said, or the news is diverting your attention. You open the window and feel nature calling to you. You suddenly know who will call you or how the day will move. You know how to find a higher vibration (some of the time) and shift the circumstances that are flowing around you.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.