- You’re more powerful than you think. Your feelings and thoughts affect the space and people around you. When you consciously direct your thoughts in a positive way, it changes the flow of the events. The best way to create conscious change is through the inner self and connection with the universe.
- You create a better future by believing in your power to do so. The potential becomes greater when you practice visualization and gain awareness of your thoughts and feelings. By seeing your inner world with a different light, you learn how to envision for the outer world. When many people hold a positive vision for the outer world, it’s possible to create amazing change.
- When you experience a sense of wellbeing and soft happiness, it helps everyone around you. Everyone is drawn to this type of energy field. Practice recalling memories of feeling well, happy, and relaxed. You automatically pull these emotions into the future by focusing on them. (Focusing involves concentration and energy. When you place your energy on a particular point of consciousness, it expands.)
- A part of you is always connected. You may not always feel your connection, but it’s always there. You can meditate more, ask for help, call on your guides or angels, and recall feeling of inner connection. If you stay with your practices, you’ll find your inner self. (Everyone moves in and out of this space in a given day.)
- Many people believe a very special group of people were called here for the group awakening. If you are awakening, you probably have special talents and gifts. (It’s helpful to know you can focus on your inner light and help others—regardless of your livelihood or life direction.) Everyone in this group works with personal problems, which likely involve clearing global karma or holding light for others. Your small efforts help far more than you think, and your light counts a great deal.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants, and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and creating alignment with their inner path.