We are all learning soul lessons. It’s helpful to review them from time to time.
- Everyone is constantly creating. Co-creation can come from subconscious patterns, or it can flow from connection with the inner self. Since we’re always creating, it’s helpful to work at manifesting the desires of the inner self by envisioning happy, peaceful outcomes. (Positive outcomes are typically win/win.)
- Part of the motion of the current energy is a bit like a roller coaster. It moves up and down. Our job involves monitoring the energy by understanding it’s possible to raise the energy level (and the accompanying events) by moving out of fear, doubt, or anger (or other emotions.) When we focus on a higher vibration, “reality” must change by matching the inner vibration.
- Eventually, we learn to attract our inner self. There’s actually nothing else that can bring happiness besides alignment with the inner self. The strongest, best desires always align with this part of the self. (We also learn to recognize the feeling of the lower self and move beyond it. Both motions—aligning and moving away–are part of inner evolution.)
- We are learning what we intuitively “read” from others on a deeper level. As we become more positive, we may judge someone less or find their energy unbearable. It’s a bit of a paradox. When we gain light, we become more sensitive and change our perceptions. Our perceptions alter with the placement of our consciousness.
- As our consciousness becomes higher, patterns repeat more quickly. There is less space between the events and reactions associated with lower energy cycles. We’re experiencing this because the universe is pushing us through patterns, so we can evolve. Observe, reflect, and send love to the pattern.
- Every desirable state such as health, wealth, abundance, loving relationships, or spiritual connection is associated with a particular frequency. Basically, we’re learning to attract and align with the frequency, which is needed to manifest the desire. (Other people also benefit from our work.) We can ask for the feeling or sensation of the frequency to bring it into our lives.
- Our perception of the future is often associated with the placement of our consciousness. When we are connected and happy, it’s easy to envision a positive future. We may feel discouraged when we’re at a lower point of consciousness. (The point is that everything in our personal reality is changing to reflect us, so we can evolve out of our patterns and move into love and light.) It’s important to believe in the value of meditation and visualization–and to stay focused. The work yields results.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.