The world is changing. The energy is currently low, and it can feel difficult to lift into higher consciousness when it’s a bit murky around us. It’s helpful to recall that we’re passing through a paradigm shift while moving into the Aquarian Age. Energy works differently, and the rules constantly change.
Below are a few of my observations.
- In the Piscean Age, spiritual love involved giving away all of the self—as a sacrifice—to help others. It was Divine, and the universe immediately replenished our energy. In the Aquarian Age, it’s important to fill our own cup before transmitting energy and/or love to others. When we are in a place of “pure” love, it’s easily sent. (It’s helpful to think of it as “my cup runneth over.” When we’re filled with light and love, we can share with others.)
- The Aquarian Age is increasing our intuitive ability on a group (and astral) level. We feel the thoughts and emotions of other people in crowded places. We may hear others’ thoughts and think they are our own. It’s very important to separate from this and learn which energies are own. (It takes strength to hold tightly to our emotions, thoughts, and dreams without being influenced by others, but it does teach about finding the right people in our lives.)
- The rules of energy work alter on a regular basis. Old techniques may work perfectly one day and fail on the next. It’s because the energy alternates on a regular basis. The solution lies in trying several techniques and staying disciplined with meditation and spiritual work. (Our light level, the planet’s light level, and other factors can affect our work, but remaining consistent with work relating to the heart will eventually provide the answer.)
- Loving and taking care of the self is important work. When we put self-care and spiritual work first, life often changes. When we love ourselves, we love life. When we love life, everything changes and takes on the spin of a higher motion.
- One of the most helpful actions is learning to recognize love and light in others. If we can feel, sense, or see light, it helps a great deal. If we base our relationships on a person’s ability to love, it opens the way for positive work.
Having More Energy in a Low Energy Time
- An universal connection gives more energy than anything else on this planet. The universe supports the planet with love and love, and the inner self is the point of connection. (All answers come from the inner self.)
- Visualize wonderful events in life. (It’s not selfish.) When we visualize wonderful things, we actually broadcast them out for others. When we create them, we create a path for others to follow.
- Send love as often as possible. It helps everyone and everything. When we send light, it’s important NOT to have outcome but to simply send light (pink light=love.)
- Exercise outdoors. Fresh air, plants, and nature refresh the spirit and open our eyes to endless beauty. We can open to the wonders of the planet and listen to the wind, the trees, and watch the clouds as they move through the sky.
- We can see ourselves as having more energy and moving easily through life. There’s a tendency to repeat the energy of the day on the following day unless we interrupt its flow with a positive visualization. Why not see tomorrow as an incredible, magnificent day?
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants, and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and creating alignment with their inner path.