Every problem is an opportunity to move into love, to cast off the trappings of fear. The motion into love always means moving into a higher frequency and seeing life from a different perspective.
Here are a few tips to find this frequency:
1) Take a moment to re-connect with the good in your life. What do you like about yourself? What do you do well? Recall a time when you liked how you looked or felt. Remember a time when work went well as well as the feeling of the creative flow and easy, smooth success.
2) Focus on a project and project the joyful feeling of completion and accomplishment. Listen to your inner voice as it explains your achievements, kindness and integrity. Know that your work makes a difference in the world. It leads to greater connection, and it is an expression of your voice in the world.
3) Prosperity: recall the feeling of money filling your bank account. Visualize and “hear” desirable voice mail messages or “see” desirable in-box with prospective clients or amazing opportunities. Stay with the feeling. Project it often into the near and far future. Visualize compliments from your co-workers and clients. Send love to “your source of money”, whether employer, client or government. In the end, all sources of income are the Universe.
4) When problems begin to form in your mind, pull the energy back into yourself. Remember that every problem is a reflection of a belief or a pattern, and, as you work through the problem, you move toward greater success. Feel the energy or thought and send light to it. It’s always good to ask: how do I feel when I’m connected to higher consciousness? Compare this and the feeling of the problem. Which is more desirable?
5) Send energy to the future. See your love and light waiting for you. What is your special feeling of “wonderful”? It’s how your soul experiences good. Think about past experiences and heighten the feeling. How would you like for others to perceive you? How does it feel when it happens? What is the expansive feeling of positive perception between you and another person?
These tips can be applied in any number of ways if you use your imagination. The tips are not “just” exercises–they are practices, which will make a significant difference over a period of time.
You can also amplify their benefits by meditating on the images, thoughts, or feelings during meditation or by holding them as a snapshot several times during the day. Let me know how they work for you!
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. The wolves taught her that true energetic motion is based on the soul and patterns of nature. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.