Manifestation alters with the changing energies. Staying connected with our dreams is one of the most important acts of our lives because it connects us to the true self. It also determines the flow of our life. Otherwise, our life repeats through the projection of the subconscious mind and its old patterns. When we focus on creating a new life—through spiritual connection—our lives change their flow and move toward greater happiness and inner knowing.
- Begin by meditating on the desired outcome. See the image of your desire as already realized. Add the emotions of the accomplished desire. If you looked back at the fulfilled desire, how would you feel? Emotions are extremely important as they color the feeling of the desired outcome.
- Repeat the process above 2x daily. Spend ten minutes in meditation in the morning and evening. Notice your feelings after the meditation. (Your feelings may change from time to time. Often, they switch from energized to a feeling of “it’s not working.” It’s okay. Continue the process.)
- Use a laser sharp one minute visualization several times during the day. See the realized dream as completed. It’s helpful to do this if you find yourself thinking about the desire. It’s even more helpful to keep your mind OFF the desire at other times during the day.)
- Send pink light to your dream often. If you think about the dream, send light to it. Don’t think about it. Manifestation is more of a spiritual and feeling process. Thoughts about how, why, or when only slow it down.
- Have patience and faith. Manifestation can occur almost instantaneously or take a long time. Everyone’s process is different. (Don’t compare.) Manifestation also teaches us about our patterns, thoughts, and emotions that go in the opposite direction of the desire. It can take time to process the information and make subtle changes.
Using Your Intuitive Powers
- We can use the heightened ability of increased intuitive ability to “feel” our way through life. What is the best time to complete a task, run errands, or make a phone call? What is the difference in feeling our way through life and simply acting because we should?
- In psychic/intuitive work, there is an art of connecting with others. We see and feel what they feel, but there is also a distance. The exchange takes place because both individuals agree to this. With the shift in energy, the distance between ourselves and others is diminished. We may feel everyone around us—and rather intensely. What do we notice about this?
- Meditate on the image of silver lake, a sparkling stream, or the sea. Feel the motion of water and flow gently into your dreams and desires.
- Air communicates thought and desire. Sit outside and look at the trees. Imagine the wind carrying thoughts and desires into the future.
- Notice the feeling of happy alignment, which is light and free. Notice what lowers feelings/vibrations and feels heavy. Learn to release those thoughts and move into a high frequency visual.
Manifestation is important because it expands our gifts and heightens our vibration. It connects us with the One/All. When we manifest from the soul, we bring these subtle vibrations into the world for anyone who desires the same type of change. It is a learning process, which teaches us to determine the difference between our higher and lower vibrations while tapping into Source. Of all the aspects of manifestation, the most important is the feeling of connection with the universe and the higher self.
The process is never completed; it returns with a new wave of inspiration—a desire to create bigger and better things. This is the pattern of co-creation, of learning about the soul and its inner resonance.
Special Note: Our problems actually show us where we need more energy and a higher vibration. They give a point of focus for our manifestations. For example, we usually want to experience and feel the opposite way of how we experience a problem. This becomes the subject of a desire for manifestation. It’s how we use the fabric of light and darkness on the spiritual journey.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.