The colors of light symbolize specific qualities of energy, and pink light represents love. By sending light, we can transmute and alter many situations, and pink light is highly effective. The mystery of the heart space is represented by a rose in Hermetic studies. In early exercises, the lessons focus on imagining a perfect rose in the area of the heart. By focusing on the rose, it’s possible to understand the beauty of the heart space and its emanation of pink light when united with the universe.
Here are seven reasons you should consider working with it:
1) Everyone experiences pink light as unconditional love (on a conscious or subconscious level.) It’s wonderful to send to people you love, unsettled situations, or increased physical health. (There are specific colors for healing. But that’s a different matter–pink light is fine on a general basis.)
2) Sending pink light to worries and upsets often alters them, bringing resolution in a surprising manner. Think about it. You’re sending positive versus negative emotion to a difficulty.
3) It’s helpful to send pink light to goals for personal expansion. Think of it as loving your project and believing in yourself. Send pink light to unknown parts of the project. See yourself receiving information.
4) Your body responds to pink light. Send it to your face and body. Send it to any tightness or soreness. Feel the light expand through the tightness. When you send enough light, your body will relax. (We rarely send love to our bodies.)
5) Send pink light before sending emails or making phone calls. The emotion of pink light will precede your message, prompting a more positive response. (You can also send pink light to your checkbook, business, or clientele to increase business. )
6) Send pink light to friends, family, and others when they appear in your mind. Send it to pets, plants, and flowers. Send it to the planet. Send pink light to your future. As humans, we worry about the future. Isn’t it better to send love?
7) Sending pink light into your immediate environment raises the frequency, separating you from mass consciousness and connecting you with Divine Consciousness.
Pink Light Practice: Working with the Heart Space
Begin with a circle in the center of chest. Imagine a ray of pink light from the universe, filling the heart space. Open the heart to receive more. When your heart feels full (shoulders and chest should relax), you can absorb the light into your body, emotions, or thoughts.
The Importance of the Rose
In metaphysics, love is often symbolized by a pink rose. Pink represents love and the heart space. Rose is an anagram for eros. The fragrance of roses is associated with the presence of angels, and essential oil of rose emits a very high frequency.
It’s lovely to focus on the image of a pink rose and its petals. Sense the feeling of the delicate petals and inhale the delicate fragrance. Imagine the color and fragrance exuding throughout the room and feel the delicate loveliness of the rose pervading through every molecule in your body.
Sending Pink Light
Focus on a person, problem, or issue and send pink light. When the pink light connects with the object of focus, there is a feeling of relaxation, happiness, or peace. Send several times if a feeling of anxiety returns. It’s only necessary to send for a minute or two. Follow this by sending pink light to you and your surroundings.
(The heart space exercise is included on my Manifesting MP3.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. The wolves taught her that true energetic motion is based on the soul and patterns of nature. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.