Our higher connection can drop with a small misunderstanding, a long day, or the energy of mass consciousness. Fortunately, it’s easy to raise our vibration by connecting with the inner self. (It only takes a few moments, and the practices become more effective over time.)
- A higher version of you–and your higher vision of life–actually exist when you tap into a different frequency. Think of frequencies like radio stations. Tap into the right vibratory rate for by asking for a higher version of yourself and a visual of a higher version of a particular situation and/or aspect of your life.
- Take a few moments to remember who you truly are. Remember the good parts of yourself. Think about your talents, how you love others, and what you like about yourself.
- Send love (universal love) as pink light to yourself. Imagine a ray of pink light illuminating the space around you. See every particle in the room spins more rapidly in the light. Ask for the presence of your inner self. (Universal love is a higher vibration, and you’re actively pulling it into your field.)
- Ask to clear any lower vibrations from other people in your surrounding area as well as your energy field. Imagine the energies dissolving and disappearing. (Sometimes, other people–their feelings and thoughts–are the cause of a lower vibration.)
- Concentrating on blessings can bring a positive shift. Notice the goodness in your life. You may want things to change (drastically), but give thanks while you imagine a new and better life. Your emotional state influences manifestation, and everything changes more rapidly when you’re in a positive state.
- Focus on the qualities that you like in other people and send pink light to them. The universe loves it when you think about “goodness” and send any form of love.
- Nature restores the soul. Take a long walk or sit outside and watch the motion of trees. Think about it feels when you are living in a higher vibration—how life moves differently and how you feel love and light. Sit on the earth and meditate on these images for a few minutes. (It doesn’t matter if it doesn’t work. It will eventually change everything!)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants, and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and creating alignment with their inner path.