Art by Mara Friedman
- Begin with a positive and courageous attitude. It doesn’t matter if you tried and failed in the past. Your perseverance with practice will change your life. In time, you’ll recognize patterns of lower emotion and thought. You’ll transcend them with positive imagery and thought. Beliefs and circumstances will alter with practice.
- It’s good to know this is a particularly good time for creative change. Many people are changing at one time, and their energy lends support with your efforts. It’s a wonderful time for awakening more!
- Whether or not you feel connected in meditation, believe it is working. Every time you practice meditation, you are literally collecting energy and light. The energy builds over time. Trust in effort. (With visualization, you can also “see” yourself doing anything that is normally difficult. An opportunity for change will come if you stay with the practice.) Visualize an action in detail. Take action, and see positive results. Repeat often.
- You have created a big, positive change—at least once. Travel through your memories and choose one of these times to revisit. Relive the memory and feel the burst of resolve and courage, which resulted in accomplishment. You can use this energy again (simply by remembering it.)
- Work with your intuitions. Intuitions can be grouped into areas–true and false. Keep a list. Refrain from acting on the “false” intuitions, and act more on the “true” list. (It’s important to know you will receive new intuitions and dreams whenever you reach a higher energy level. It takes time to discern true from false—and the same is true with dreams.)
- Spend time with people on a higher energy level. Find friends who encourage you and believe in you. (You don’t discuss your manifestation, but you do enjoy the friendship.)
- Raise your vibrations by listening to lectures or meditations by people on a higher level and/or reading spiritual works. It’s good to read a few spiritual words before bed and visualize awakening in a rested state. (If you experienced a turbulent day, you can actually see everything as better in 48 hours. It usually works.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.