It’s a time of transition when everything changes on a daily basis. We may feel light or darkness, the weight of mass consciousness or the uplifting of higher “light” consciousness, and view our karma or the uplifting of our spirit. It’s wonderful because many of us are awakening, and it’s difficult because many people are sleeping.
Here are a few tips.
- We see the darkness as we approach “more” light. We also feel it more because awakening opens our intuitive abilities, and we feel intuition through our physical senses, emotions, and thoughts. (It won’t last. We’ll eventually be uplifted by the light.)
- Part of the difficulty lies with group awakening. We feel others in the group—their darkness and their light. We haven’t learned how to align with others in our quest for a higher frequency. Stay patient, open, and see connection with the heart space of other light workers.
- Bless the good. It’s a strange occurrence, but life does become better when we focus on the good.
- We always have the power to tune into the light for solutions. We also have the power to choose positive emotions, change our words, or alter our thoughts. The “positive” holds a higher frequency, and it will eventually alter a great deal.
- When we can’t find the good in the world, we can always go within. There is always light within us and the universe. Our universal connection provides. (The light always returns if we are consistent with our practices. Admittedly, it is sometimes brighter on specific days.)
- Focus on the heart when in the outer world. When we focus on the heart, people often respond very differently, and life takes on a better “flow.”
- Time and space react very differently in the New Age. A desire and/or visualization may come into form immediately, or it may require numerous (almost unlimited) repetitions. The relationship of time and space have a great deal to do with geographic location, earth currents, and our openness to change, which can be karmic.
- On a strange level, we’re realizing energy is everywhere. New tools and devices have been invented to capture and use energy. The internet displays our choices when offering ads, books, movies, and possible connections, offering another version of how our thoughts and emotions reflect reality.
- When we realize the universe holds the power to deliver abundance, joy, love, and answers, we will tune into it more often. At this point, our group reality will change for better. (It’s not outside. It’s inside.)
- One of the biggest changes of the new age revolves around the resonance of love. Love is more about staying in a place of universal love, which is unconditional. It nourishes our body and soul, freeing us from personal preferences. (This doesn’t mean spending time with people who pull us downward, but it does mean freedom from the lower emotions we may have about them.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants, and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and creating alignment with their inner path.