When life changes, we feel emotion. Emotion is a wave, which takes our feelings to a lower or higher point. It’s a normal part of spiritual growth, and it’s called oscillation, a reference to the motion between waves of thought and emotion. When we are centered in connection, we are aligned with the heart. Through this practice, life ceases its motion; it is anchored by unconditional love. It is one of the benefits of devotion and meditation.
- Emotions change. Much of our interpretation of emotion has to do with our feelings of “good” and “bad.” As we surrender memories and patterns, our feelings change. When we learn to how to move to a higher frequency, many of our emotions alter, becoming more positive.
- When we are centered, we generally feel less emotion. We feel neutral and positive in a general sense. We feel love, which supports us and carries us through life. (We can experience more of this by focusing on pink light or love in the area around us.)
- Our imagination influences our emotion as does visualization. We generally tend to verbalize our problems and focus on them through images in our mind. Negative emotions are often amplified by giving them a “voice.” Much of this practice is programmed in our society, but it’s not a good use of our energy. It’s helpful to imagine receiving positive emotional support from others or spend time visualizing a happy, desirable reality.
- Emotions are contagious. We can feel the positive or negative emotions from others. We can vibrate above their emotions, change the “mood” by speaking of positive events, or separate ourselves from the other person. We can also center in the heart, which teaches about our eternal connection to the divine.
- Life responds to our positive vibrations. The trees move, birds sing, and nature responds when we connect with our higher self. Life moves in a beautiful flow. People on a higher vibration will reflect our higher state.
Everyone feels negative and positive emotions. We change the pattern by staying centered when we feel lower emotions and/or changing our behavior. We invoke positive emotion by focusing on beauty, love, and joy.
It’s also important to love both sides of ourselves–the good and bad. It’s how we eventually find the “center” through acceptance and self-love. It’s also how we master the waves of oscillation, which grow stronger as we move more deeply into the light.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.