Manifestation is part of awakening. We become aware of how we create our lives as we grow in consciousness. (Everyone is already manifesting, but it’s mainly unconscious.) If we imagine a loop of tape playing and replaying, we might wonder why it continues to play, or we might decide to change the tape. That’s the basic substance of manifestation.
When we realize that we have the power to change the tape, then we alter the direction of our lives. If this realization comes with awakening (and a higher level of vibrations), we know it’s important to create a life in alignment with the inner self. As we expand into light and love, we naturally want to create and experience more “good” in life. Ultimately, it’s beneficial to ourselves and the people around us because everyone benefits from a higher frequency.
Here are a few tips:
- Meditation is one of the keys to the realization of the heart’s desire. It brings alignment with the inner self, which quietens thoughts and stills emotions. It also gives connection to the universe, the biggest source of love and light.
- Manifestation alters our perception. It teaches focus on the positive sensations and images of what we want to create. When we focus on the good in life and see the positive, we move into higher vibrations where more possibility and opportunity exist. By focusing the mind, we learn to alter our perceptions.
- Many of our perceptions are based on experience and belief, which occur as part of our encounters with life. It doesn’t mean that life always responds in this way, or the outcome never changes. It simply implies that we need to see and feel life differently–and believe that we can change it in a positive sense.
- Working with manifestation teaches discernment. Over time, we learn the value of “things” lies in their resonance with our heart. If our desire doesn’t align with the heart or our inner self, it won’t bring joy. But repeated experiences teach the difference between the desires of the inner and outer being.
- Focusing on a positive vision teaches control of lower emotions and thoughts. Part of any manifestation lies in the substitution of one thought and image for another. (We can’t change and/or control everything, but we can influence a great deal. Also, we can change our emotions and thoughts.)
- The practice teaches a great deal about inner power as well as the changes that occur when we connect with the universe and the inner self. We can use the same practice to alter other people’s lives–and the world. (Everyone and everything is happier in a higher frequency.)
- The heart space expands when we step into creating the vision of the inner self. We feel more love and peace. And the world becomes more beautiful.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.