It’s interesting to note that it is possible to expand your blessings by altering the flow of your mind. When you learn to focus on universal connection, the direction of life often changes.
Here are a few tips:
- Imagine blessings as a gentle, soft wind. If you stand in the wind, it lifts your hair, brings warmth, and makes delightful sounds. Imagine this as an energy, which you can feel and touch. It is moving gently through your life, and you receive its loveliness. (In general, people tend anticipate or feel anxiety about future. In this case, you are simply receiving.)
- When you meditate, think about the feeling of blessings in your life. Imagine the sensation expanding and growing. Feel the universal connection as it flows through this feeling.
- Send love and light to everything good in your life. Practice seeing more of it. When you focus on anything, you expand it. This includes material objects, love from people, and success in life. (Think of the mind as a magnifying glass. Look at the good things!)
- When you desire change, bless what exists. Give thanks for the good things while visualizing new ones. If you work with light, you will always desire expansion and growth. Part of light work involves dealing with duality and finding interesting solutions.
- Open to larger blessings than you’ve imagined in the past. (I like to use the image of an open door with light flowing through it. The light represents blessings and love.)
- Take a few moments daily to grasp the loveliness of your light and the power of your inner being. Direct your light to a higher level on a daily basis.
- Expect blessings and look for life to turn and change its direction in a wonderful way. It’s said that the universe knows what you want before it is voiced. (It’s the dance between the spirit world and physical world that brings beautiful things to life.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants, and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and creating alignment with their inner path.