With the influx of energies, there is a shift in perception and our response to energy. Many people are awakening and bringing more light to the planet. As awakening continues, we perceive life differently because light causes everything to move at a higher frequency.
Here are a few insights:
- As we become more conscious, our awareness shifts. We become aware that “reality” shifts, spins, and stirs with the state of our consciousness, which is reflected in the flow of events.
- Other people and their energies impact our lives more deeply. As spiritual awareness grows, we perceive (and receive) more energy from others. As we become more conscious of our own energies, we perceive more information from others. We can use light to heal, block, or change the energy. (It’s also possible to learn about our vulnerability, karma, and who we truly want in our lives.)
- We affect “life” and our lives more than we want to admit. Our lower thoughts and feelings may attract an irritable person, and higher thoughts may pull in a flow of love. (For example, the sun shines when we think a higher thought, or we receive a pleasant email from a loved one.)
- Consciousness connects us more deeply to all sources of information and energy. We feel life more intensely. We may feel more drawn or repelled to particular sources of information. Our higher consciousness begins to direct us more strongly. (Higher consciousness opens the heart, brings in love, and makes feelings seem more intense.)
- Swings in duality – the movement of emotions and thoughts – may seem stronger. When we experience the inner self, consciousness moves into a place of being centered. It focuses on “ONE” point. Naturally, we’re more aware of the motion after a quiet experience.
- Increased consciousness brings awareness of our impact on our internal/external state. We begin to understand how our happiness and unhappiness respond to our internal dialog, old beliefs, and expectations. With this awareness, life shifts.
- Understanding of letting go and holding on becomes part of spiritual work. We learn to release our old beliefs and stubborn energies about our desired outcomes and/or turn over a problem to the universe for a larger solution. We also learn to become more determined with our intentions for a better life and to seek this with all of our will and might.
- “Giving” and “helping” are subtly changing. We can hold a vision or send light to anyone, but our spiritual help is balanced with the spiritual commitment and effort of the receiver. (In the Piscean Age, healers and light workers gave in a different way by pouring out energy whenever they felt led to share and help. In the Aquarian Age, we balance and gauge energy for the best effect.)
- During flashes of awakening, we perceive a beautiful future in a balanced world. There is a feeling of reassurance, comfort, and support. (We create the envisioned world through our individual perception of universal communication.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.