Abundance is part of cosmic connection.
“Reality” responds to our inner thoughts and feelings. When we are connected with the inner self and the universe, our thoughts and feelings change. In general, energy flows into the physical, amplifying our thoughts, feelings, emotions, and sensations – in a positive sense.
Energy follows our frequency. Abundance responds to our thoughts and feelings.
The positive, peaceful energy of meditation flows best when we receive it with positive energy and thoughts. It often boosts creativity and awakens inner desires.
Abundance grows as a result of our inner work.
Raising personal frequency comes from inner connection, positive thoughts, and images–and a strong desire to create to something new and better in life.
1) Every physical and spiritual change requires meditative work as well as small, personal changes in the physical world. An initial step may involve savings or small purchases, thinking of money differently, or thinking about it in a new way. (It can also involve additional work and/or a new attitude about work.)
2) In spiritual work, it’s necessary to accept the moment (good and bad) while meditating joyfully on the desired change. Accept the moment and bless its goodness while continuing to see a “better” reality. With abundance, a desired change should include positive (but reasonable and practical) material shifts, an increase of ease in life, and some form of spiritual application (study, classes, self-development) – as well balanced generosity.
3) It’s important to bless the appearance of answers – even when they are not exactly correct. It may appear that the desired job is on the horizon or money is on the way, but it doesn’t manifest. Give thanks for the appearance and continue to visualize. (It’s a sign of the universe taking note – an indication of the coming of the fulfilled desire.)
4) Take note of when/where/how visualizations work and/or don’t manifest. Give particular attention to these areas. Create new images, feelings of excitement, and the sensation of relief and gratitude associated with success. Don’t give up. Practice more.
5) It can take time to create through meditation and visualization. It’s a practice, not a temporary answer. When a small dream is realized, visualize a larger one. Recreate your dream consistently and visualize it often. (The power of this practice can be utilized in many areas of life. )
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.