1) The universe is becoming vibrational. In the past, we said energy is everything, but the current trend is based on frequency. Frequency is sum of the vibrational quality of our energy field, and it affects everything. It’s a determining factor in outcome. (When we move into a higher vibration, the universe responds by lifting the situation into a higher frequency.)
2) The Age of Aquarius asks for higher, balanced energy with an emphasis on the inner self. We can only give when our glass is half-full, and we must reserve energy to stay vital and fulfilled. In the Piscean Age, it was important to make sacrifices for the church and causes. If we gave away too much of our energy, the universe refilled it. At this point, it can days to revitalize our bodies and energy fields if we give away too much energy.
3) The best way to find answers is to listen to the heart and follow the inner self. During the Piscean Age, we allowed the priests, leaders, and politics to determine our path. Now, we’re learning to listen to ourselves and find our inborn knowledge for enlightenment.
4) Evolution is becoming increasingly important. It’s not about what happened to us—and old roles of victim and hero. It’s about finding the power within to energetically overcome and balance old karma. The lesson is about evolving, growing, and applying the experience to move more deeply into the inner self.
5) East meets West. The wisdom and knowledge of the Eastern and Western cultures is intermingling as we find balance within ourselves. The stillness and meditation practices of the Eastern philosophies is beautiful, but we also need the passionate action (and love) of the West.
6. We are beginning to define “good” as alignment with the inner self. There is a beautiful harmony that occurs in this connection. As more people awaken, the vibration will become more recognizable.
7. Self-care is becoming increasingly important as we continue to move through strange waves of energy, challenging astrological influences, and personal evolution. We simply have to rest and take care of ourselves to move through the energies of this time. Interestingly, a few hours of rest and a round or two of meditation can bring us back into the uplifting frequencies of higher collective consciousness.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.