If we continue to search for the soul, hold our vision, and walk in love and beauty, the landscape will change. We’re recalibrating and changing with the new energies. Sometimes, we need to remember and use our gifts to make the passage easier.
- Using visualization is one of our incredible gifts. When we visualize, we create. It requires time and repetition, but it works. When we combine visualization and the light of meditation, results come faster—and they resonate with our heart.
- We can remember our true identity. We are children of universe with powers of light and goodness. It may take time to develop those inherent powers, but they are there.
- We can speak to ourselves with kind words of encouragement. We can notice our efforts to move into the light and make small changes in life. In general, our words of encouragement should feel stronger than our critical, inner voice. It helps in accomplishing what our inner self wants.
- The placement of consciousness alters our feelings and thoughts. When we meditate, connect with the inner self, or engage in simple tasks, which give joy, we find our center. We move into a higher vibration. When we live in at a higher frequency, life often alters its flow.
- We have the power to send light. Simply go within and send light (and color) to anyone or any situation. For example, send light to a difficulty as opposed to thinking negative thoughts. Send light to your day, friends, and animals.
- We can ask the universe for a higher level energy level and more inner connection. If we keep asking, the universe responds. Sometimes, it’s easier than doing it for the self.
- We can project a positive feeling and outcome into the future. It doesn’t always work because we are learning a lesson and/or rewriting a belief. But it will always work with a few things, which encourages our efforts for the future as we move into mastery.
- We can review memories of joyful times, moments of deep connection, and periods of time when we stepped into our power. We can also imagine tapping into inner power and using it more effectively. (Consciousness follows the “wand” of the mind.
- At least once or twice each day, we can meditate on the power and feeling of love. It is one of the most powerful forces in the universe, and it changes everything—if we let enough of it into our heart space.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.