In metaphysics, spiritual changes are said to alter the flow of the material world. Every particle of matter holds the substance of light and love, which is the basis of life in our universe. By meditating on love and light through connection with the inner self, it is possible to alter the flow of life (matter.) In this theory, matter responds to a very high frequency of light—and affects the spin of the particles of matter.
Sending light, love, and healing to our loved ones and animals is relatively easy. But It’s slightly more difficult to change the flow of our personal lives. Fortunately, other people can hold the vision for us, and we can learn to send more success, love, and light to ourselves.
Here are a few tips.
1) It’s easiest when connected through meditation. Deep meditation eases emotion, quiets thought, and takes us into the beauty of the inner self. Additionally, it’s there that we can hear and feel the universe. And the universe always wants what is best for us.
2) It’s helpful to notice the feeling of connection and to add that sensation of love, connectedness, and presence to our visualization. A visualization is our way of telling the universe how we want to experience a change in the flow of our lives. (It’s helpful to imagine the visualization with details, colors, and emotion like a bright, happy dream. The universe holds and embellishes the energy of our dream for us while we work change our energy level and perception of life.)
3) Stay with the concept of focusing the mind strongly on the visual. If the mind is empty and still, the visual becomes stronger and more powerful over time. Think of the mind as a lens, which changes the flow of life through inner focus.
4) Pay attention to small variations in life such as a few moments of feeling connected, seeing intense beauty, or the lifting of the heart. All of these motions are about connection, and they are small indications of success.
5) Everyone has the power to make small changes in life. Turn around perceptions about people, limitations about abundance, and beliefs in unhappy relationships. By changing perception, we literally call in a different “line” of events. As our connection grows stronger, people—and life–respond more accurately to our thoughts. (Small changes become large ones over a period of time.)
6) Note positive changes. See “almost” events as signs of fulfilled desires. Express gratitude for the appearance of any sign as improvement—a response from the universe.
7) Self-talk can undermine or expand a visualization. Create affirmations about the success of the work, and praise meditative efforts.
8) Read books and watch movies with happy endings. Spend time around people who believe in the goodness of the world.
9) Whenever possible, meditate on love. Remember that our efforts help everyone on the same path. By creating a heart-felt desire, we open the same door for others. Spend time meditating on other people’s desires coming into fruition as well as taking time to appreciate the beauty and splendor of the world.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.