Higher thought engages the inner self. Self-observation moves us out of the inner dialog. Reflecting on the heart invokes a state of love. Seeing life differently can bring freedom, insight, and alter the direction of the energies around us.
- When experiencing thoughts or feelings of a lower nature, it’s helpful to ask if they come from your self. If not, ask if they come from others or mass consciousness at large. As your intuitive gifts grow, you pick up more from others. In either case, it’s helpful to focus on light and ask your inner self for the right visual of the situation. (Notice the day and time to see if it is repetitive.)
- Emotions are not always real. The highest emotions are aligned with love and the inner self. Lower emotions such as pain, anger, or depression may relate to events or cyclical patterns in life. (It’s helpful to pull into the heart space where emotions are smooth and peaceful.)
- Focus on your innate ability to alter events in your life. Imagine your life expanding with new events and feeling a new sense of happiness. How do you feel when you are connected? Repeat the question like a mantra. Notice how answers appear in this state
- Think about your connection with everyone else in the light. At any given moment, many other people are meditating, feeling their heart space, or thinking good thoughts. You can connect with them and increase the light.
- Increased light changes everything. It’s how you raise your vibration, see new realities, become more powerful, and alter the flow of energy in the world. If you focus on the presence of light, it appears through other people, messages, nature, and other people. It animates life. (A higher frequency causes particles to vibrate in a different way. Alignment with a higher frequency often breaks the laws of the physical world and causes physical matter to regroup in amazing ways. (People change their behavior. Opportunities come. Doors open. Life changes in an incredible way.)
- Your inner self leads you into answers. They may come as an alteration of how you see life, a softer response in place of anger (or a stronger boundary if you tend to be too nice), or an entirely different mindscape. The inner self may bring the feeling of calm, the right intuition for the next action, or simply peace. The process of alignment with these small, inner answers brings big changes over time. They change the direction of your thoughts, leading you into greater consciousness.
- Trust the universe and embrace the mystery. When life alters, it moves up and down. But it also responds to higher thoughts, emotions, and dreams—if we stay consistent in our practice of meditation. (The universe often works things out in an unexpected manner, which can beautifully exceed our expectations.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants, and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and creating alignment with their inner path.