Part of spiritual work involves shifting our energy from lower to higher frequencies. It’s normal to feel oscillation, the swing between a higher and lower state when participating in spiritual work. We also react to other people’s vibrations, the perception of problems, and mass consciousness. In other words, specific aspects of life cause our frequency to descend.
Typically, we experience lower emotions in these circumstances. But there is always a way to ascend above an issue.
1) Raising our vibrations through meditation and devotion to practice always helps because this renews and strengthens our connection to the “light.” It raises our consciousness into a more awakened state.
2) Our vision and visualizations of life profoundly affect our experience of “real” life. Our vision of life is based on our perceptions and beliefs; it widens as we move into universal truth. Everyone creates visualizations of life, which are accompanied by emotions. (Ironically, we tend to amplify and review unhappy events more than positive ones. It requires changing our habits to see life in a different way.)
3) We also use projection and visualization in the outer world. For example, reflecting on pollution in the physical world is realistic, but if we create images in our mind, experience feelings of upset, and focus on it, we create more of the same. We can acknowledge a state as “truth” and follow it with a visualization, which creates resolution—or at least a higher vibration. For example, we could see a clean earth and ocean while imagining a beautiful planet.
4) Higher vibration is often the frequency needed for problem solving. Problems and patterns tend to exist on a lower frequency; solutions come on a higher vibration. (Healthy boundaries also come from the higher self.) Reaching this state of being can come from recalling positive memories, creating experiences, which bring happiness, and moving more deeply into connection. (Obviously, believing in a positive outcome is part of the work.)
5) Focusing on the heart space and the vibration of love can help a great deal with any situation because it teaches the art of placing the consciousness in one of the infinite qualities of the universe. (Pink light can be used for the sensation of love.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.