The importance of understanding personal holograms is vast, particularly as our energy increases, because it gives the opportunity for evolutionary change. We project everything–the world, our home, work place, prosperity and other people–from the past, into the present and future. It’s how we create our worlds, only it’s not very creative. (It’s difficult to change anything unless we understand how energy is involved in our lives.)
We “pick up” energy from others as well as the actual images or holograms that they send or emit. We consistently project holographic images of ourselves, home, workplace, the future and the future of the world. We do this every time that we focus on the future or feel into the future to see what will happen. (Future events often correspond to our ability to project, receive and choose higher or lower frequencies.) In other words, we either concentrate or increase the present energy through our personal viewpoint or consciously change it.
1) When not feeling our best, we tend to project “lower” holograms of others and receive lower energy holograms. For example we may receive information from people who do not fully love us or negative feelings.
2) When we are in a higher frequency, we tend to receive supportive holograms from others. (Also note that people often ask for help when we’re at a higher frequency. Use discernment and don’t let others pull you down – call back or help later when refreshed or rested.)
3) Our purest holograms – which are always of the fulfillment of our highest dreams – accompany our higher frequency. This is the reason for spending 15 minutes in soul connection each day. Only the soul can perfectly project this type of imagery.
4) If you are feeling tired or discouraged, try to turn any thoughts (about others, yourself or life) back toward the heart. Focus on the beauty of your heart. Know that irritated or less than feelings will dissipate when your higher frequency returns. Be patient and stay centered.
It’s helpful to look at anything with a lower frequency (or not loving) as an illusion. A part of us usually resonates with it or believes it, or we wouldn’t experience it. If we raise our frequency up to love, it becomes impossible to receive anything other than positive vibrations. We can temporarily (at least) vibrate above a situation by holding a positive vision or frequency.
Creating From a Higher Frequency
1) Notice your feelings and projection about the self. Do you see your self as good, bad or indifferent (or okay?) Now, recall an image of a time when you felt wonderful and were happy with your self. Repeat the exercise with your body. Notice the difference in the energy of the two images. More energy comes with positive images. We constantly form a perpetual image of ourselves and project it forward. It’s wise to send love and light to the image of “you” on a regular basis.
2) When our energy is low, we tend to project holograms of the lower kind by seeing the dark side of reality. We focus on the more human or bothersome parts of personalities, the difficulties in our lives, other people or the world. We tend to project this type of imagery. It’s helpful to rest and take a break from life while reminding yourself how imagery changes when our mood or frequency heightens.
3) Problems are best solved from higher frequencies by seeing the solution in the mind and sending love to the final outcome. Love the creative part of the self that finds solutions.
We create a format for receiving when we fully visualize a desire. This act of visualization gives a form or template for the return of universal energy. Otherwise, the energy simply amplifies our current life with its high points and repetition.
It’s important to understand the strength of the visual repetition of a desire. We actually create prosperity by seeing it. We create love by feeling it. We create abundance by imagining that we already live in it. We create our desired work by taking steps toward it while visualizing the proper outcome.
As we raise our frequency through the acquisition of higher desires (such as more love, abundance and joy) and working with angels and masters, we receive and give more energy. The visualization of a completed desire is a form for receiving in a new way. When we receive in a new way, we automatically begin transmuting and dissolving karma, while benefiting others on the path.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. The wolves taught her that true energetic motion is based on the soul and patterns of nature. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.