- You’re aware of the light, including the variations of energy. You’ve learned to adjust your energy to days, varying from a blast of light to a tired sensation. (The tired feeling often comes when adjusting physically to a higher light level. It can also come when you are called to action but feel you can’t respond.)
- You’re aware of how life responds to you. People become more emotional or gentler in accordance with your energy level. You know the phone stops ringing or an outcome is delayed because the placement of your consciousness. You also know it’s possible to turn it around through meditation and visualizing life in a beautiful flow. (It may take a day or two, but you can do it.)
- You have insights about the people and places in your life. You know every location and person has a field of energy, and you respond/react to it. You’re willing to make big changes in your behavior, judgments, beliefs, and schedule to accommodate, avoid, or deepen your interaction with specific energies.
- When nothing works, you remember the power of light and love. You release the problem to the Divine. You ask for more connection; you recall how it’s the one thing, which always works.
- You’re a bit tired of the darkness in the world, but you know the light is stronger. You keep sending light and love—and a higher visual, a solution—out to the world. You know everything is changing and becoming more beautiful. It’s part of how you are changing yourself.
A Few Notations:
- Feelings are becoming more important as our inner light grows. Opening the heart means that you experience more emotion, awareness, and intuition, which can require adjustment. As your energy increases, you actually project stronger feelings. (In this sense, feelings might be defined as emotion, sensation, and power.) When you feel anxiety, anger, peace, or love, you actually project those feelings into your energy field–and the world.
- It’s not enough to send light and love to the darkness. Yes, it helps. But it’s better if you send light and hold the image of a solution. (Otherwise, we receive a response from the darkness.) In other words, you help in evolving the energy of a problem by seeing a solution. (It doesn’t matter if the solution is far-fetched. In time, a better vision will appear.)
- Releasing problems into the light helps.As you let go—and trust the light—you actually shift your identity. You release an aspect of the self, who identifies with the problem. (Releasing control means increasing your ability to move into more light.)
- Time is moving faster, and you see the result more quickly than in the past. There is less density. The acceleration continues. It’s about using your time and energy wisely.
- Holograms or visual projections become stronger as your energy grows. Holograms–or your inner photo image of others–affects everything. Soon, more people will understand how many of our feelings and thoughts come from holograms. They are not all generated through your personal thoughts. (As you move more into your heart and intuitive ability, it becomes easier to discern this.)
If you are feeling the shift and/or experiencing these sensations, you may want to book a reading or join a class. Email and let me know how I can help.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.