Moving through the shift requires diligence, persistence, and connection; it also requires love. Simply loving our lives invokes a powerful state of being that invokes transformation.
- The universe reveals our lower and higher nature as a part of altering our frequency to a higher level. When the lower nature is revealed, observe and acknowledge. Trust the process. Love both parts of you. Let go of judgment.
- Time is one of the issues of the current shift. Time lengthens when we meditate or work with the soul. It shortens when we listen to the ego (monkey mind), become too involved in worldly affairs, or listen too much to the task list. By watching the passage of time, we receive insights about our behavior and the placement of the heart.
- Face the inevitable with a strong heart. Awakening changes our perception of life. Welcome it and move into the deepening motion of new life. (Accept new perspectives, let go of people, locations, and events, and open to the widening of life.)
- Call on your guides and angels often. A strong connection with our angels can change “reality” immensely. Ask them for the best possible vision (or version) of life—and insights and intuitions on how to bring it into being.
- See the beauty whenever possible. Look for the smiles of people with open hearts. Notice the perpetual, spiritual alignment of children and animals. Spend time in nature. Make time for 2 or 3 short walks or sit outside and meditate.
- Whenever possible, choose not to judge. When life seems to flow in the wrong direction, ask if there is a lesson or benefit in the change of direction. Sometimes, we are asked to slow down, enjoy nature, or see life from a new perspective. Value and learn from twists and turns in life.
- Ask for greater connection, development of spiritual gifts, and the power to move more deeply into the spiritual self. Sometimes, we have to ask for what we want.
- (It’s helpful to visualize how we feel and respond in a more spiritual state.) Obviously, some of us feel the shift more strongly than others. The universe speaks to us in accordance with our inner state of connection.
- Sometimes, it’s helpful to focus on what we gained from the difficulties of the past. After all, we are the result of all of our experiences, which can give insight into our spiritual nature.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants, and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and creating alignment with their inner path.