It’s a beautiful Full Moon chart with a few challenges, but it’s one of the best in months. The full moon appears on August 15 at 8:29 am ET. With Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Mars in Leo and Moon in Aquarius, we’re working with the passionate energies of the heart and the detachment of higher thinking.
Fire is passionate and intense. It likes to move quickly, and it’s creative and romantic. Moon in Aquarius wants to love humanity at large; Sun in Leo is more about the experience of personal life.
The Moon in Aquarius opposes Venus (love and romance) and Mars (action), hinting at confusion between personal and spiritual desires, specifically in the area of love and assertion. It’s not surprising to feel the tug of duality between love, life, and emotion at this particular time. (It’s part of the work.)
Fortunately, Sun (life), Mercury (thought) and Venus (love, romance) trine Jupiter. These harmonious aspects inspire good fortune and expansion in areas of life, communication, and love. They can also make life feel a bit brighter.
Mercury (communications, electronics) squares Uranus (quantum field, sudden change). Uranus’ energy can come in waves, causing misunderstandings and lapses in electronics. The waves are erratic—not consistent—so it’s much better than Mercury retrograde!
Jupiter, ruler of good fortune and expansion, moved direct on August 10. When Jupiter is direct, it helps with realization of our dreams. There are less diversions and blocks on our path.
Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto remain retrograde, and it can feel like gravitational pull, slowing down results with our choices and progress. However, Jupiter helps with career and personal aspirations, and it brings balance to the equation.
Uranus moved into retrograde on August 11. It tends to amplify our personal waves of energy. For example, positive thoughts, emotions, and feelings are quickly relayed to the universe for manifestation. The same is true of negative visualization. The key lies in personal focus—and your connection to universal energies.
If we continue to search for the soul, hold our vision, and walk in love and beauty, the landscape will change. We’re in the process of expressing our inner self in the outer world, and the planets support our desire for growth and expansion.
- The Full Moon can help in awakening our hopes and dreams—and ignite our passion for creating from the heart.
- Many planets in fire can make life seem to move too quickly. Slow down and focus on desires. Take time to walk and play outdoors. (Use the fire energy to make life flow into a better form.)
- Energy is a bit conflicted with Aquarius moon/Leo Sun. The mind interferes with emotions and desires. Notice useful, illuminating thoughts. Let go of the other thoughts.
- Jupiter in direct position aligns us with hopes, dreams, and possible forms of happiness. It’s a lovely energy.
- Uranus in retrograde concentrates on teaching us about waves of consciousness. Focus on the placement of the mind and correct visuals and thoughts accordingly.
- Enjoy the beauty of a kinder forecast while experiencing the last weeks of summer.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.