The Pink Full Moon appears on April 29. The moon is called “pink” as a reference to flowers and spring. Fortunately, it also brings the best forecast in several weeks. The Moon (inner self, emotions) is placed in Scorpio, a water sign, which benefits growth and fruition in the garden of life. With Sun (outer life) in Taurus, it’s a very fertile time. (It’s literally one of the best moons for transplanting and germinating seeds as well as expanding dreams into physical form.)
Sun trines Saturn (karma, limitation), and this aspect increase enthusiasm and confidence with worldly and inner pursuits. It’s always a boon to feel pleased about overcoming personal limitations! Sun opposes Jupiter (expansion) in Scorpio. Our desire to enjoy nature and build outwardly in the physical world can conflict with Moon and Jupiter’s message to dig deeper and see beneath the surface.
The Moon is lovely, forming a sextile with Saturn (karma, limitation), which boosts our emotional state when overcoming patterns and emotions. It conjuncts (close) Jupiter, expanding our ability to see through illusion and find truth. Moon trines (harmonious) Neptune (mysticism, illusion), which connects us with the unseen world, increases intuition, and our perception of beauty. (This is a powerful moon with many aspects to lift our emotions and help us to see the beauty and possibility in life.)
Mercury (thought, communication) in Aries squares (tension) Saturn (limitation, karma) and Pluto (power, subconscious). The focus on learning the best way of communicating continues. It’s helpful to observe reactions relating to patterns, tiredness, and lack of connection with the self. (Much time and work is needed to learn to speak and act from the heart; it’s a soul lesson.)
Venus (love, feminine) squares Neptune (illusion, mysticism), which can accentuate and make the beauty of life more intense. (It can help with poetry, writing, and art.) It can also cause confusion with discerning between reality and truth, particularly with relationships.
Mars (male, action) is retrograde, which can bring feelings of tiredness, making it more important to develop or stay with positive, physical regimens. Mars squares (tension) Uranus, and this aspect can create impulsive action. Mars conjuncts Pluto (subconscious, transformation), which gives a strong desire for action. (Think twice before acting whenever possible.)
Jupiter (good fortune, expansion) trines Neptune, which lifts our spirits with a feeling of optimism and hope. Jupiter sextiles Pluto (subconscious, transformation), and this can bring positive events associated with changes in life.
Uranus remains square Pluto, but the aspect is weakening. Uranus will move into Taurus on May 15, and we’ll enter a new cycle of awakening.
- Overall, it’s a positive chart, encouraging change and growth. Two types of change are accentuated. One is through transformation, the creation of new life. The second concerns the enjoyment of nature and putting thoughts into physical form. (Think about a garden and the process of adding, trimming, and moving plants. It’s part intuition, planning, and physical work.)
- Moon and Jupiter in Scorpio touch on the value of introspection, states of transition such as birth and death, and the inherent mysteries of the unseen world. They can aid in understanding the relationship between energy, events, and outcomes.
- The energy is intense, positive, and uplifting. It’s an excellent time for focus on manifestation. Plan to make extra time for meditation and visualize your desires. Take a small action if possible.
- Some of the squares with Mercury (communication), Mars (action), and Pluto (transformation, subconscious) remain, but they are separating. In other words, they are becoming weaker and exerting less influence–or stress.
- With Mars in retrograde – a two month cycle – it’s particularly important to maintain a good diet and exercise routine. Mars retrograde decreases physical energy.
- Sun and Moon make positive aspects with Saturn (karma, limitation), which can create breakthroughs with patterns and limitations in life.
- Aspects with Neptune (mysticism, illusion) can help in seeing the beauty and hope in life. Dreams may become more vivid, and intuition may increase.
- Chiron (wounded healer) is in Aries, asking for awareness about patterns that may contribute to wrong action–or actions not in the alignment with the inner self.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.