Our light is one of the best things to offer to the world when the energetic and physical weather is stormy and chaotic. We send light from our heart and soul, and it alters everything it touches because light is the highest vibration in the universe.
We also alter a great deal when we learn to see and feel life differently—as opposed to the lower, negative vibrations, which are learned from our culture. When we see solutions and send love, life changes. When many of us focus, the solution often comes.
- It only takes a few moments to send light, love, or a prayer. When a place, situation, or person appears in the mind, send light. Sending light is always useful. (Of course, the “wattage” of our light is a determining factor in any outcome. For this reason, every spiritual and philosophical system urges mediation, prayer, and inner contemplation as these practices raise our vibrations. Obviously, it’s helpful to practice and connect before sending light.)
- When we are in the path of a storm or earth change, it’s helpful to protect the area around us as opposed to attempting to alter the weather. We can see everything as secure, peaceful, and safe around us. (A ten mile radius is easiest.) Using sacred geometry such as a pyramid or a circle is also useful.
- When viewing photos of people in distress, see the opposite. Send comfort, peace, and love. Visualize the area as the opposite of the photo or image. (Seeing or employing the opposite energy balances energy. It is one of the foundations of Eastern medicine. For example, treat hot with cold when a person has a fever.
- Detach from any fear about earth changes or global unrest. Instead, focus on the part of the self that is always connected, safe, and peaceful. Think about how we are all divinely connected through the inner self.Imagine support and help (on the physical plane) flowing into the situation. Angels and higher beings come in many forms, ranging those who are inspired to help, miraculous synchronicities, and alterations in frequency and consciousness. (When we cannot physically help – save through donations and prayers – we can visualize many positive changes.)
Developing Our Skills
Part of spiritual development involves helping others because we are connected by threads of luminous light. As we connect to light and learn to send love – as a pure energy – our personal frequency soars, and our vibrations increase. Of course, we can only send love and light correctly when our intention is pure with a true desire to help and heal.
- Light is best extended to others and geographical locations when our vibration, the pulse of our entire being, is high. A state of connection can be created through meditation, observing nature, and listening to the inner self.
- It may require many repetitions. Part of practice is patience. Send light and love whenever the mind moves to a particular situation—personal or global. Release any negative thoughts such as worry, identification with pain and loss, and desire for a particular outcome. (The universe knows where the energy goes and how to best apply it.)
- After sending, ask if the meditation was effective—or if it requires adjustments. (Learn to listen for a yes or no.) Be creative and work to change imagery and feelings. Notice your feelings for the next hour or so. (Sending light correctly should feel energizing and supportive. Sending too much energy can feel draining.)
- People, who meditate and focus on the heart, are more powerful than they think. Imagine 1 million people sending light to an area for an entire day. It does have an impact.
- As we learn how to effectively send light to others, we develop many skills, which are useful in personal growth and cosmic evolution. As always, the universe adjusts our efforts, makes corrections, and sends suggestions. Listen.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.