Many people are awakening, and we are experiencing higher vibrations as a result. Higher vibrations also bring a capacity for heightened emotion and sensation—and they help us tap into the divine. In a heightened state, everything is beautiful, and we wouldn’t want it any other way. It’s just that the side effects are not always easy.
Occasionally, everyone struggles with a higher light level in a lower level society. We may do very well until we encounter someone with lower vibrations, or a problem appears. We may feel tired when stressed and/or when solar flares are at a height. It’s important to understand we’re becoming more sensitive to energy at large.
Let’s take a look at what’s happening in our energy field:
1) Collective consciousness and intuition are growing stronger. As you step into the light, you become more connected and intuitive. This means you feel energy and other people more—not less.
2) Energy tends to run downhill like a river flowing down a mountain. If your energy is highest in a room, your energy flows out to everyone else. (Yes, this happens at dinner, parties, and with crowds.)
3) Your energy is speaking to you. Everyone changes with enlightenment. You notice other people’s negativity. You notice the energy level of a particular place. You may encounter food allergies and/or physical pain when your energy level is low, or you feel particularly tired.
4) Mass consciousness represents the lower global group consciousness. If you feel extreme tiredness, anxiety, or fear, you’re connected to group consciousness. (This tends to occur as one negative thought followed by extreme emotion.)
1) Currently, a single solution doesn’t exist. It is helpful to raise your energy level through meditation and asking for connection with your higher self. It always helps to engage in activities, which bring happiness and connection.
2) Contact with nature helps. Nature exudes a beautiful, soft vibration and clears discordant energies. Plan a ten minute walk or run. Meditate outside.
3) Find a teacher or coach to help in making sense of your feelings. When you understand the stimuli, which lower your energy, you can take certain steps to make incremental change. It may involve changing your diet, resting or meditating more, or simply seeing life differently. Lowered energy teaches a great deal about your overall energy level—including thoughts, emotions, and recognition of the energies that support you in life. (Learn from your senses and emotions. For example, I thought a particular perfume, worn by others, elicited allergies. Later, I realized the perfume was chosen by specific people linked together on an energetic level. I reacted to the energy—not the fragrance. I can block out the frequency by asking for help from the universe.) Observe and learn!
1) Disconnect from mass consciousness. Ask for a higher energy level. Visualize light (pink or light blue light) everywhere. Ask for disconnection from mass consciousness. Ask the universe to connect with your higher self.
2) Face the truth. Sometimes, lower energy indicates inappropriate actions or contact with people in your life. It’s a message from the universe to alter your life. You may have to change your schedule, rest more often, or alter your interactions with people in your life. Light alters your life. It won’t encourage interaction with people on a lower plane in day to day living.
3) Sometimes, lower energy comes from pushing through resistance, which is good. It takes a great deal of energy as does facing the truth. (It’s hard.) Lowered energy can also come from living a life that is not in alignment with your highest good. Maybe, you don’t need crowds, or you need to change your job. Perhaps, you need more meditation with a visualization focused on vitality and health.
A simple solution doesn’t exist for the symptoms of a higher light level, but you can take steps to discover more. You can change the patterns of your daily life. You can notice what does or doesn’t bother you when your energy is higher. You can see all of this as a grand energetic experiment and notice the consistencies. You can disconnect from mass consciousness several times each day, and you can thank the universe for your place in a grand shift of energy—a rare occurrence in a 26,000 year cycle!
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants, and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and creating alignment with their inner path.