Image by Susan Boulet
- Manifestation is a natural development of meditation. As you become attuned to your inner self, it’s natural to seek expansion of this inner state. Creation of new events, aspects of life, and inner development come from focusing on a specific area of life while seeing, feeling, and experiencing it in a new way. You evolve and expand by creating more of the same inner state in areas of your life where energy and understanding are lacking.
- Growth involves expansion and experimentation. Typically, some of your intuitions, thoughts, and feelings are correct in a specific area of life. By observing, you learn how to listen, visualize, think, and feel more accurately. You learn to tap into the parts of life, which are more aligned with the inner self. (For example, your inner self does not think fearful thoughts about the world throughout the day. It doesn’t feel angry about your relationships. It might encourage you to develop some aspect of your life and pay attention to your personal insights. But it doesn’t project and develop negativity.)
- Manifestation involves duality. It involves releasing the not-self, which created the current situation, and nourishing the true self, which creates a new “reality.” The current physical self unites with inner self, who receives direction from the universe. By listening and acting intuitively, progress is made.
- It’s helpful to bless the “good” in life while continuing to hold the visual or feeling of the desire. In this way, you honor both worlds. It’s also useful to note any progress, persistence, or the smallest motions toward your goal. Accept and bless all positive hints and signs.
- Let your heart guide you. It’s how you learn to hear to become intuitive. Take small risks, step into expansion, and learn the process of stop and go (flow.) Part of manifestation involves discovery through learning about your correct/incorrect intuitions, actions, and the inner and outer self. The outer self (ego) is programmed by life. It’s the cause of resistance and sabotage. The inner self teaches about alignment with the universe. (It’s easy to confuse the two voices, but the work of manifestation teaches discernment.) Every manifestation and/or heart’s desire leads to more understanding of the inner self.
- Your manifestation is correct when it leads you into generosity, kindness, and love. (If you’re feeling jealous, competitive, or wanting too much, you’re on the wrong path.) The right manifestation teaches letting go of negative thoughts and feelings. It doesn’t mean you don’t see the truth. It means you react and judge less.
- This step may seem self-explanatory, but manifestation is like everything in your life. You have to make up your mind to do it, and your efforts must remain consistent. The time will come when you don’t want to do it, or you don’t think it works. It may also feel like too much effort when your world is staying in a perfect place or falling apart. It’s weird, but that’s when you need it most. (There are also times when you may need a coach or someone who believes in your ability to stay with the process.)
- If you stay with the work, you will evolve. Your manifestation may take longer than you think. It may come in an entirely different form, or it may perfectly reflect your desire. Regardless, you will have developed a stronger connection with the inner self, learned the art of altering thoughts and emotions, and expanded your intuitive abilities. More importantly, you stepped into the incredible threshold where the universe and your consciousness meet.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.