It’s a mystery, but manifestation enlarges the “creator” part of human consciousness, which doesn’t occur during meditation. (Meditation bestows connection with the inner self and the universe at large, but it doesn’t engage the creative process with the inner self.) “Creation” through visualization and small, physical steps may be part of our next evolutionary step. After all, it is important to listen to our heart and follow its path by creating in the inner/outer world.
- Creating a happy, positive reality is part of soul work. It actually aligns you with the universe, awakening hidden abilities and revealing unusual and/or unexpected answers. Generally, it reveals a non-logical but fulfilling path.
- Positive manifestation is how you connect to higher consciousness including light, love, and higher realizations. It’s also a way of letting go of who you are not and learning to love who you truly are. (Everyone is already manifesting. A conscious practice is about creating what you want.)
- With every manifestation, there is a block or resistance within the self. Let’s call it a mistake in perception, which is corrected by inner work. (It’s obvious how other people block themselves; the challenge lies with seeing the self.) Yes, there is a part of you that blocks the manifestation. (Everyone blocks goodness, abundance, and love. It’s part of what manifestation sets free.)
- Manifestation can occur in a few seconds or a few years. It has to do with your evolutionary path, practice, persistence, and other factors such as the people in your life, etc. (On this topic, no one ever regrets the work when the manifestation occurs.) Higher vibrations and positive emotions/thoughts encourage it.
- Often, intuition develops sharply as a result of manifestation work. Your gifts may become apparent, and new people often come into your life as a result of inner growth. It’s important to continue your work at this point. (These positive results are known as “rainbows” on the path. They are an indication of positive inner work, but your job is remaining devoted to the next step on the path.)
NOTE: As you master manifestation, it becomes easy to repeat the steps for yourself, others, and the world. It may be part of how you and the world become conscious together. (Think of 1,000 people with accurate manifestation skills who can see and create wonderful outcomes for the world.)
Tips on Visualization
- Visualization is the first step for manifestation. Make a laser sharp image and focus all of your consciousness on it for 10-15 minutes daily. Imagine living in the image by seeing it as a particular time of day, and you’re “living” in the image for 10 minutes or so.. Notice who accompanies you in the imagery and the passage of events in your life. Accompany the imagery with a positive, happy feeling.
- Substitute your imagery for lower feelings. For example, if you’re meditating on money, but bills come in the mail, return the image and make it “real”. It can take many repetitions because your negative feelings and experience may seem more real in the beginning.
- It can take a few weeks to master the feeling of the manifestation. For example, if you’re visualizing success, it’s working when you feel more confident. If you’re looking for a better body image, it’s creating a change when you feel better about how you look. (Physical changes follow inner projections, but they often begin with emotional and/or mental shifts.)
- You should become more aware of the inner self through your manifestation work. You may hear your inner voice or become more aware of when you’re connected or disconnected. You may also notice that life flows in a specific way with a mood change or a difference in your flow of energy.
- You will wonder if it’s working—or when it will work. It’s helpful to tell yourself that it will occur when you’re aligned. (It is happening, but it takes time for energy to translate from the invisible to the visible world.) From this perspective, try to create positive, small changes in your daily routine and ask how you can become more flexible, compassionate, and loving. (The universe loves this.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.