One of the rules of manifestation is: energy flows in accordance with your consciousness. Your energy flows into the object of your attention. When your energy stays focused on the “good”, you begin to notice the flow of small, positive happening. By paying even more attention to them, you can bring in small miracles–lots of them!
Part of redirecting the flow of life involves observing your flow of attention. For example, I like to notice the flowers and vegetables when I can’t tend my garden right away. (I could think I have a lot of work!) I make happy mental notes to myself when traffic is light, or I can run errands quickly. Yes, these are mundane parts of life, but they are also part of a larger consciousness.
When you celebrate the good in life such as a chance meeting, a positive phone call, a compliment, or a few minutes of passing happiness with a friend or loved one, you essentially ask for more of the same–and more goodness, besides. On a higher level, the goodness, which flows into the shape of miracles, begins with your consciousness. It comes from choosing the parts of life that resonate with your soul–as well as diminishing contacts and habits that lower your vibration.
Let’s move on to small miracles. Everyone has their own definition of small miracles, but it’s helpful to describe your own small miracles. How does it feel when life uplifts you, or you find exactly what you wanted? Or have a friend speak words that lift your consciousness? It’s good to define the happy, light feeling.
Creating More Miracles:
1) Whenever anything moves in a positive direction, it’s helpful to acknowledge it. Smile and verbalize (at least in your mind.) One of the stranger parts of human behavior involves moving from the positive to the negative. Notice the shift and block it. Move back into focusing on the happy and positive. Think thoughts about things that make you feel happy.
2) Notice what goes in the right direction. Rejoice about it and visualize more of the same. Take small, good happenings as signs of good things to come. Like the dove who brought a leaf to Noah’s ship, these are signs of land–of good things to come.
3) Send love to yourself and your life. Loving yourself is one of the most important things you can ever do. You can also call on angels and ask them to send love into your life and energy field.
4) Stop several times during the day and visualize the amplification of good in your life. See light flowing through the more difficult parts of life. Remind yourself how practice makes perfect. If you focus with persistence, you will see a change.
5) Notice the good qualities of the people who love you. Notice how they want to help you. Again, you create more goodness when you acknowledge it.
6) Create a few small miracles. It takes forever to run out of shampoo or laundry detergent. The fuel tank stays full. Bills go down instead of up. You get my drift. Now, go dream up something GREAT! Expand your imagination!
NOTE: We all pass through karma and difficulties in our lives. These periods can feel heavy and make it more difficult to see the positive. But we can always raise our vibration and visualize a new, different future. Through this work, we can create great change.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. The wolves taught her that true energetic motion is based on the soul and patterns of nature. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.