When I began spending time with wolves on long afternoons beneath the spring sun, I found myself lingering on images of happiness, small desires like a beautiful garden, and funny little ideas about what I wanted in my life. It wasn’t long before I realized that I truly wanted these images of happiness in my life.
Around the time of my discovery, the wolves began lying around me in a huge circle. Twelve wolves would look soulfully into my eyes, and a feeling of power flowed into my body. As they watched me with their golden eyes, the small desires became living images with deep color, sharp lines that reflected the shape and details of the desire, and wonderful sensations accompanied the image of the desire.
In a few weeks, the images seemed real. The dream of my desires — when held by myself and the wolves — began to seem more real than aspects of my current life. Soon after this transformation, the dreams of my small desires appeared in physical form. It’s logical to think that the wolves might have ended the process after my small successes, but they wanted to go deeper into the hidden fabric of my consciousness.
There was a deep joy that accompanied my accomplishments, and I also felt pulled by the consciousness of the wolves. I wanted to understand more. I noticed that the wolves only worked with me on specific desires; they rejected images and ideas that they said were not connected to my soul. Over time, I learned that desires of the heart bring light, growth, and understanding, and they are amplified by love and light.
Spending time with wolves was magical. Wolves love to run, play, and splash in streams. They play games with pine cones and sticks like huge puppies who are fascinated by life. By playing with the wolves, my body naturally grew stronger.
During this time, we went more deeply into my hidden desires, and I learned it was not always easy to create. I faced the contradictions within myself –the push/pull of desires that have been hidden away because of past experiences and/or conflicts within personal consciousness. These desires – the ones, which led to the development of my inner self – required a greater expanse of consciousness and elicited the necessity of discovering truths about myself and life.
As I traveled more deeply into myself, I found that I could easily project imagery to others, and their small desires came true. It was a wonderful feeling, and, yet, I couldn’t share the process or tell anyone. (Who would believe me?) I also discovered how my small wishes for calls from friends, a change in schedule, or a beautiful day manifested almost effortlessly.
As the next two years passed, I became more intuitive. With the wolves’ help, I learned how to read animals through the support of the wolves. Intuitive feelings grew stronger as did my senses, and I “knew” more about life, myself, and other people.
I noticed how bird song, the motion of trees, and the clouds in the sky often changed when I moved into intuitive state. The sensations of feeling alive became intense when I meditated—and even more so when I focused on a desire.
In the next few years, I would learn how I blocked my desires through emotion, thoughts, and beliefs as well as the repetition of specific problems. I traveled through a series of studies to learn how move through them until I could achieve this for myself and others. The wolves helped me to create shortcuts, greater belief in myself and my own powers, and a way of connecting to the universe, which opened my heart to light and love.
This method of following the soul and the hearts’ desires leads to much change. I released many aspects of myself and altered the way that I saw life. (I also learned how to clear myself and others of the past and energetic problems.)
Part of the process is becoming a different person who is willing to find new truths and accept that we truly do create our lives.
Obviously, this is a very brief explanation. Here are a few notes below to help you in beginning your own practice of manifesting
- See the opposite of your current situation. If you want a new job, see yourself with a wonderful job, surrounded by helpful people. See a big salary and the hours that you want to work. If you want a new love, focus on the joy, closeness, and beauty of another person. For prosperity, see money flowing into your life, and release the perpetual belief that there is not enough. (Problems and desires actually increase our ability to manifest if you use the opportunity.)
- Commit to the process. Spend time every day with a ten-minute focus on the desire. Make it into a beautiful living image. Let the feeling flow through you. Recall the image whenever you experience the old feeling of “not” having your desire.
- Work on your energy level. High energy and a high frequency are associated with manifestation. Where do you lose energy? How do you gain energy? Do you feel stronger and happier after a conversation with a friend or drained? Notice the same with exercise, work, and attitude.
- Meditation helps. A connection with universe is part of the fuel of creating any desire. Intuition is definitely heightened from meditation, and it always points to the next step. (Right action comes from meditation.)
- Notice contradictions. With big desires that take time, it’s normal to experience a part of the self who doesn’t fully embrace the dream. Observe this part of the self and send light to it. Observation stops the negative internal dialog.
- Oscillation is normal. Oscillation is the way that our emotions and thoughts flow between the manifestation and our old life. (We may feel fear or anxiety when experiencing this state.) It’s helpful to focus on the heart chakra, which is the center of our being.
- Awareness is crucial to create change. Notice thoughts, feelings, and changes in the body that indicate motion in the right or wrong direction.
- Every desire requires a change in our perception of life. You may alter your schedule, throw away unneeded items, or change the way in which you live life. Find a person or teacher to help with clearing when needed. Don’t stay stuck!
- Focus on courage when taking opportunities, moving in the direction of your dreams, or realizing that your life must change. It’s how you move into a desirable outcome. (Visualization eliminates many steps and opens the door to opportunity, but you must step through the door.)
- After manifesting your desire, move more deeply into your inner work. Focus on another desire. It’s a part of an evolutionary cycle, which you will discover through repetition and persistence.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.