As the planet alters, our consciousness is changing. Our vibrations and Earth’s planetary vibrations are rising and merging, according to the studies of Gregg Braden. When we move into self-awareness, the universal connection deepens.
When consciousness quickens, we become more intuitive and sensitive. We can encounter quantum change when aspects of life alter quickly. It’s possible to feel the wave of love and connection—and share it with others. (At this point, the universe responds to our vibrations, and it’s possible to create a quick shift.)
Here are a few tips:
- We encounter waves of energy when moving through transformation. The higher waves are sometimes called 5-D, and ordinary reality is referred to as 3-D. After a higher realization, we move between lower and higher waves until we learn to align with the higher (better) frequency. It can take time to master a wave of energy, and it requires patience and practice.
- Meditation helps tremendously because we have brief periods of separation from lower world energies. A meditation practice helps with clearing energies from others and provides distance from repetitive thoughts.
- As we awaken, our thoughts and emotions have a more profound effect on others. Finding a neutral point of communication (while holding a visualization) can help with relationships. Speak from the heart—not the mind—whenever possible.
- Boundaries remain an issue in this time of change. Self-discovery leads to realizations about our inner wants and desires, making it necessary to express new desires and/or rearrange aspects of relationships in our life. (It’s helpful to express new “wants” in a positive sense—and over a period of time.)
- Loving and nurturing the self is part of the lesson. It’s impossible to center and balance with the new waves unless we rest, seek simple pleasures, and take time to relax in the sunlight and watch the moon rise. (Actually, rest and relaxation can amplify spiritual and psychic abilities.)
- Ultimately, everything is energy. Food, phone conversations, long walks, and exchanges with pets—they are all composed of energy. If we notice when we lose or gain energy, we can understand a great deal more about the universe and the self.
- Confidence will come and go with the waves of inner growth. We may feel fabulous about our path one week and encounter doubt at another time. These patterns are part of the clearing process. Each time we move through them, we grow.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants, and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and creating alignment with their inner path.