In the constantly changing energies, we move between high pitched spiritual feelings (love, elation) to the heaviness of karmic patterns and back to “normal” again. It’s helpful to accept this as the “new” normal and learn to return to the state of the inner self as much as possible as we adjust to oscillating energies.
In the meanwhile, here are some quick tips.
- Adjust to changes in sleeping and eating patterns, repetitive seeing master numbers on clocks such as 1:11, and strong flashes of intuition, which indicate a heightened state of consciousness. Create balance by making quiet time for self-restoration and meditation. Make a structure for diet, rest, and exercise. (Naps are fine.)
- Karmic patterns with their deep, emotional and repetitive sensation are apparent for everyone on the spiritual path. They can appear as a situation, challenge, decision, or conflict with a loved one. (Karmic patterns seem familiar but often lack a solution.) Ask the universe to clear and delete a portion of your feelings and thoughts. Ask to remember the feeling of your inner self and focus on it, which lessens the feeling and brings quieter emotions that can develop into solutions.
- Work with your energy field. Focus on the heart and a sensation of peace to alter the energy of a space such a restaurant or store. Small objects tend to rearrange themselves when our energy is out of sync. Stay calm. They will surface again. When the computer and electronics are slow and/or strange, take a walk. Grounding improves how everything works.
- Observe resistance. Everyone desires change, but it’s easy to encounter resistance during the process. Almost everyone experiences stress (resistance) when listening to the soul because it means living life in an entirely, different way. It’s how your inner self is speaking and asking you to create a new future. It can bring temporary feelings of fear, upset, or loneliness. Tell the universe you want to change, and you’re ready to listen.
- Use your power to see “good” for the world and other people. Move into a space of love. See the inner self of others and the positive possibilities for the world. Use your power as a creator and see life from a higher light. (Giving in this way opens the heart to a higher universal connection. Sending light to the self and others is one of your most powerful tools.)
NOTE: All of the skills are simple, but they require time, repetition, and patience. I like them because they lead to a higher placement of consciousness, which is essentially the answer to almost everything.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.