Less than a century ago, people lived without electricity. Twenty years ago, the internet came into form. The New Age brought lasers, healing with sound/light, and quantum physics.
The New Age is also bringing a new understanding of frequency. Max Planck said, “We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up until now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future.” (Physical reality consists of particles vibrating at a low rate. The low rate of frequency makes objects appear real and solid.)
If we vibrate in harmony with an ideal, an image connected to the soul, or higher truth, the universe responds. Higher frequencies such as light alter reality. The frequency makes “reality”—physical law—respond in an entirely, different way. It’s how small miracles take place.
- From a higher level, we can say our soul or inner self is the source of light. When we connect to the inner self, we receive more light. Meditation is connection to source. By connecting to the inner self, we contact a greater source of light within the self—as well as the power of the universe.
- When we hold a visualization, which is connected to the inner self, along with positive emotion, the universe amplifies the “visual.” This alignment brings in higher vibrations, which create a stronger, more positive frequency. If we persist with the frequency, reality changes.
- The result of the visual aligns with dominant emotions and thoughts—and the substance of the visual. (It can take practice and experimentation.) It’s normal to revise the visual several times as we encounter aspects of it in reality. We often find the visual by discarding old thoughts and beliefs while experimenting with different ways of seeing and feeling life. (it’s how we learn what we truly want—and what we don’t.)
- When we alter the energy field with higher, positive perceptions, we begin to live in alignment with the inner self and the universe, which frees us from limiting aspects of physical reality.
- With practice, we can create these shifts for others by use of the will. After creating a shift several times, we know the right position of the mind, emotions, spirit, and body. We repeat the technique by using the will to hold the energy in right space.
NOTE: Our limiting beliefs about time and space—as well as the goodness of the world—often limit the outcome of a visualization technique. With time, practice, and right technique, we move into a brighter space, which allows bigger and better manifestations in life.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.