Here are a few simple suggestions:
- Connecting to your inner self and the “light” helps with everything because your frequency (or vibrations in your energy field) become higher. People respond differently. You perceive new solutions, and you feel more peace and contentment. A higher frequency equals better results in daily life (reality.)
- Reality alters to match the vibrations in your energy field. When you see an event positively, your perspective changes. It can take time to raise your projection of an event, relationship, or outcome, but this works. Change your perception and change the outcome.
- When you can’t change the outcome, you can image sending color or calm energy. Love is easily sent by imagining pink light. You can send it to you, the molecules surrounding you, or a situation. Moving into love and turning events over to the universe often brings resolution. (Accept the resolution and decide you have the strength to move through the situation.)
- Focus on the good in your life. You’re alive. You are loved. You have a spiritual connection (or you wouldn’t read this.) You have the ability to change your life. This is powerful knowledge, and few people ever arrive at this place.
- Believe in your ability to change your life. Believe in the universe. Know there are spiritual forces such as angels, light, and other people who support and believe in you. Find friends who focus on solutions, take a course, or find a coach. Do something. (Meditating is an action, too.)
- Meditation is one of the keys to the process. Close your eyes and feel your inner self. (When we don’t think, see, or feel anything, we feel the inner self. We also pull back our energy from life.) If you stay in this space for ten minutes, you will feel the inner self. It feels wonderful and peaceful. This part of the self holds the answers. Commune with it quietly.
- Hold and feel a visual of what you want to experience. If you want happiness and peace, see yourself in this state. If you feel hopeless, create an image of opportunities flowing into your life. If you’re angry, imagine feeling peaceful. Refuse negative thoughts (about anything) and hold onto your visual for 30 seconds. The “new” energy will eventually replace the old energy.
- Think about love. Love is the one of the key components of the universe. We are loved unconditionally by the universe. Pink light is also love. We can send pink light to our projects, our body, and the people in our lives. Light and love are higher vibrations. Everything in the universe responds to love and light. As you hold more love and light in your “field”, the universe responds more quickly!
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.