When I was a girl, I learned the meaning of animal tracks, the sound of the wind, and the motion of the clouds. My father was a fine woodsman, and he taught me how to decipher the sounds of birds, the rustle of leaves when a deer moved, and the silver, whispering noise of the fox.
As the sun rose, we walked down a long dirt road to the pond where animals congregated. I learned to read the tracks of animals—decipher the meaning of the depth of the track, determine the sex, and the desire of the creature. Crows were guardians of the forest and alerted us to danger, safety, and presence of specific animals in the thick woods. (I studied for years until I mastered the meanings.)
The physical world still speaks, but I also hear and see the whisperings of the intuitive world. Many of you are probably quite sensitive to signs and energy. When you become more aware of how the universe speaks, it talks to you more often.
Here are some ways of listening, observing, and learning.
- Notice how you feel and how the world looks after meditating. It may appear brighter. If you meditate outdoors, the plants may look differently, or the birds may call to you. You may have strong ideas that can be developed or the urge to call a friend.
- When shopping, try to find the items that align most with your energy. The vegetables are not alike, and the mineral/vitamin content varies. Choose what’s best for you.
- Notice specific locations – and how they feel to you. Try to identify good energy and look for it in other locations.
- Change the order of errands and habits. See how you feel.
- Concentrate on a couple of friends and see if they communicate. Find the right energy and thoughts to pull them “in”. (Pink light works well.)
- Angels usually bring an uplifted and soft warmth when they are present.
- Sometimes, you’ll find feathers, and objects may reappear in a different place.
- There is often a feeling of peaceful and loving protection.
- If you’re aligned, the house will become very quiet when it’s time to leave.
- People, who want to make contact energetically, will appear in your mind.
- People, who are not aligned, can make life feel chaotic.
- The future can sometimes create pressure. Asking for a higher vibration can alleviate it.
- If you feel tired or upset for “no” reason, ask the universe to lift your consciousness to a higher frequency. It’s probably mass consciousness.
Master numbers indicate a higher vibration and awakening. . Below you’ll find my simple and basic reading of numbers.
111 = The Beginning of a Cycle of Change
222 = Duality, Awareness of the 2 sides of the self or a problem
333=The Presence of the Higher World, Magic, Angels
444=Working with the Material World to Put a Desire into Form
555=The Necessary Shift or Change to Reach a Higher Level
666=Overcoming the Lower Aspect of Duality while Creating a Desire
777=The Chakra System, Combining Physical and Spiritual Change to Create Change
888=Infinity, Invoking the Universe to Help Create the Desired Change
999=The Higher Level of Personal Alchemy, the Divine Feminine
If the desire is accomplished, a higher frequency is reached, and the cycle begins again.
If you see an animal out of context, it’s a messenger from the spirit world. The natural world is always speaking to us. There are many websites and books that can help identify the message and energy.
Animal Speak by Ted Andrews is a good reference book.
Medicine Cards: The Discovery of Power thought the Way of Animals by Jamie Sams provides cards and book for divining your totem animals.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.