There’s a magical equation for thought. When we change our thoughts, we alter our energy field. Positive thoughts expand it; negative thoughts contract it. (Consider quantum physics experiments when photons followed the observer’s belief in outcome. They changed their path when another person–with a different belief–was added to the experiment.)
3) Everyone has negative feelings and thoughts, which become more obvious on the spiritual path. As the focus increases, negative thoughts become more noticeable. Try one of the following techniques to return to a more positive state of mind. Focus on the sensation of the hands and feet. Anchoring in physicality fades out negative thoughts. Try to visualize the opposite of the initial thought. Negative thoughts often involve patterns, which keep us from achieving our desires and dreams. A positive visual pulls the energy away from the negative thought/pattern. (Take an action step whenever possible.)
4) Accept the situation, person, or energy involved in the negative thought. Think one good thought about the situation and energy. (At least, I am alive and well.) Think about the feeling of the resolution of the problem. How does it feel?
5) Notice the particular stimuli that produce negative thoughts. Feelings, places, and repetitive tasks and/or situations may invoke negative thoughts. If this is the case, try to change the focus of consciousness. Simply noticing the stimulus is part of becoming more aware of the pattern. (Accept the thought and quiet the mind.)
6) Think about a time when life was happy, and everything moved in a positive direction. Hold this feeling/visual and imagine that it’s happening NOW. (Positive thoughts pull in positive events, and they alter the biochemistry of the body.)
7) Thoughts often come from other people and/or mass consciousness. Ask if the thought comes from either of these sources. If so, ask the universe to break the connection and create alignment with the inner self. Repeat several times.
8) Raise your vibration. Focus on the heart and imagine love flowing through it. Pull the problem back into the center of the body. Focus on feeling centered. We tend to project problems outwardly, which exaggerates them.
9) Pull the energy away from the situation and back into the self. (We tend to energize problems by thinking about them and sending energy to them.) If the mind sticks on a certain person, think about their good qualities. If the mind stays attuned to a negative situation, think about a positive outcome. When thoughts concern the self, change them to a positive reflection. (Ask if there is a lesson.)
10) Send love (pink light) to negative thoughts. The lower part of the self, which generates negative thoughts, will receive it. Love cancels negativity and darkness. Believe in its power. Call on angels and guides. Ask for help in seeing life in a different way. Ask your angels to clear negative thoughts and receive positive input in their place.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.