Everything is related. When following a desire, we increase and diminish parts of life. Time is a simple example. When we delve into our spiritual practice, we take time away from a previous pursuit. When we see the beauty in nature, we discard other thoughts. (When I write this, I think of nothing else.)
Over time, the beauty grows. The spiritual practice bears flowers and gifts. Our lives begin to resemble the fabric of the inner self, and we know to “read” life by its resonance with our heart. We are given awareness of the sensation of the inner self in the varying facets and appearances of life.
With the influx of energies, there is a shift in perception, feelings, and responses to energy. Many people are awakening and bringing more light to the planet. As awakening continues, we perceive life differently because light causes everything to move at a higher frequency.
Here are a few insights:
- As we become more conscious, our awareness shifts. We become aware that “reality” shifts, spins, and stirs with the state of our consciousness, which is reflected in the flow of events.
- We affect “life” and our lives more than we want to admit. Our lower thoughts and feelings may attract an irritable person, and higher thoughts may pull in a flow of love. (For example, the sun shines when we think a higher thought, or we receive a pleasant email from a loved one.)
- Consciousness connects us more deeply to all sources of information and energy. We feel life more intensely. We may feel more drawn or repelled to particular sources of information. Our higher consciousness begins to direct us more strongly.
- Swings in duality – the movement of emotions and thoughts – may seem stronger. When we experience the inner self, consciousness moves into a place of centeredness. It focuses on “ONE” point. Naturally, we’re more aware of the motion after a quiet experience.
- Increased consciousness brings awareness of our impact on our internal/external state. We begin to understand how our happiness and unhappiness respond to our internal dialog, old beliefs, and expectations. With this awareness, life shifts.
- “Giving” and “helping” are subtly changing. We can hold a vision or send light to anyone, but our spiritual help is balanced with the spiritual commitment and effort of the receiver. (In the Piscean Age, healers and light workers gave in a different way by pouring out energy whenever they felt led to share and help. In the Aquarian Age, we balance and gauge energy for the best effect.)
- During flashes of awakening, we perceive a beautiful future in a balanced world. There is a feeling of reassurance, comfort, and support. (We may wonder where it is in difficult moments, but it is how the universe shares its visions—and activates it through our light.)
- We begin to understand how consciousness directs overall planetary energy. And we see how shifts in personal consciousness affect our world and the world at large.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants, and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and creating alignment with their inner path.