Image by Ellen Vaman
Sending light is one of the most important things that an awakened individual can do. It literally changes the vibration of a situation, person, or as aspect of physicality. It can be used to heal and transform the energy of the moment–or of the past. It teaches us to emanate higher emotions.
Sending light is effective because it requires a higher vibration, which is the result of meditation, love, or true compassion. When we send light to others, it raises their vibration.
- You can help others profoundly by focusing on love (pink light in the heart area) and sending it to them. Light is most healing when we send it to a positive image of the person–and without a personal request or need.
- When you have a problem with another person, see the problem and send light to it. Send light to the other person(s) and send light to you. (Every difficulty is 10% you – at least. You’re probably more powerful than you think. It may change completely if you change yourself.)
- You can heal the physical body. Simply imagine light in a part of the body, which is sore, tight, or needs help. See the light filling this area. (When you send enough light, you should experience a slight sensation of relaxation. Stop at this point.)
- You can send light to your inner wounds. Pull up a memory of a difficult time. See the memories within a circle or cloud. Send light from your heart to every particle in cloud. Do this whenever the particular memory returns.
- It’s easy to become upset about a particular aspect of life. Create a circle, which contains this aspect of life such as body, relationship, etc. Put the word or feeling of area of life into the circle. Send light to the circle.
- When you are fearful, worried, angry, or anxious, send light to the part of you, which is experiencing the emotion.
- Whenever you think about the world at large, send light to it. If a particular area of the world comes to mind, focus on it. (Same is true with world problems.)
NOTE: These techniques work with all living things like animals and plants. If it’s not working, spend more time on the technique. (You may need to practice more and/or work on sending it through your heart space.) You’ll receive an intuition or suddenly see life from a different perspective.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.