Your responses, thoughts, and emotions change as you move into the New Age energy. Basically, it’s about awareness and awakening–and it alters how you see the world.
- You’re aware of the light, including the variations of energy. You’ve learned to adjust your energy on a daily basis, varying from a blast of light to a tired sensation. (The tired feeling often comes when adjusting physically to a higher light level. It can also come when you are called to action but feel you can’t respond.)
- You’re aware of how life responds to you. People become more emotional or gentler in accordance with your energy level. You know the phone stops ringing, or an outcome is delayed because the placement of your consciousness. You also know it’s possible to turn it around through meditation and visualizing life in a beautiful flow. (It may take a day or two, but you can do it.)
- You have insights about the people and places in your life. You know every location and person has a field of energy, and you respond/react to it. You’re willing to make big changes in your behavior, judgments, beliefs, and schedule to accommodate, avoid, or deepen your interaction with specific energies.
- You’re patient when life doesn’t move in the direction of your desires. You’re willing to look within to clear blocks and patterns. You remain persistent with your spiritual discipline, make small changes, and continue to move forward on your path. (You also know to send love or pink light to the part of you, which experiences the problem.)
- You remember to see the opposite of the difficulties in life. If you feel tired, you imagine feeling energized. When life seems sad, you recall moments of happiness. You trust the universe to amplify your positive thoughts and feelings by altering your state of mind, which affects the material world.
- You feel the support of the natural world, the nurturing power of plants of animals. The colors become more beautiful. You feel the wind and marvel at the color of leaves. It’s part of how the universe speaks in the invisible world.
- You are aware of the power of sending light, love, and/or positive feelings to the planet. You’ve moved beyond reaction, and you are ready to use your skills and gifts to create a new and different flow of energy for a whole, new global pattern.
- When nothing works, you remember the power of light and love. You release the problem to the Divine. You ask for more connection; you recall how it’s the one thing that always works.
- You’re a bit tired of the darkness in the world, but you know the light is stronger. You keep sending light and love—and a higher visual, a solution—out to the world. You know everything is changing and becoming more beautiful. It’s part of how you are changing yourself.
All of these small steps constitute a spiritual revolution, which consists of raising your vibration, seeing life from a different perspective, and changing yourself (and your inner vision) when you can’t change an aspect (person, place, situation) of life immediately. You know there is something better and bigger, which is sweeping through the world. You want to be a part of it.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants, and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and creating alignment with their inner path.