These solutions were created for connection—to bring us into a calm, collected state so that we can contemplate life with a feeling of peace and hope. With practice, they take only a few moments to achieve. Substituting one state for another is part of awakening.
We usually attempt to solve problems from a perspective of upset and worry. Negative emotions and thoughts amplify worries and problems. While problem solving, try to refuse negative emotion. Go back into the beauty and love. Radiate the positive feelings to a possible concept of a solution. A concept can be a symbol of resolution – a circle, a pyramid, or a convergence of forces in a future reality.
Sending light is helpful. Pink or light blue light tend to calm situations. (I often send it to the part of me that is involved in more difficult aspects of life.) It’s important to know that aspects of the self—not all of the self—is involved in our problems. By sending light, we temporarily clear our involvement with the issue. We also take it to a higher frequency.
When we take a problem to a higher frequency, we are resolving aspects of the issue. Detachment and observation are required to send anything to the light. So, we immediately distance ourselves from the problem with this action. It’s also helpful to see a positive solution—if possible. When it’s not possible, it’s helpful to recall when life worked wonderfully and surprisingly well. The point is: thinking about problems doesn’t solve them.
Moving problems into a higher frequency alters them in mysterious ways. Here are few suggestions, but use your inner guidance. Feel free to make changes or use them in innovative ways.
1) Other people can sometimes upset us. We catch their mood or become pulled down by their words. When this happens, recognize the motion of moving from a higher frequency into a lower one. Ask to move back into a higher frequency and envision holding it.
2) Everyone is obsessed by their problems and worries to some degree. We create new ones when we resolve the old ones. It’s a part of evolution–we work on ourselves in layers. It’s perfectly okay. It is important to learn detachment about the process and move into a higher frequency. Having problems is part of the human condition—it’s how we learn and expand.
3) A part of ourselves is involved in every problem. By sending light and love to this part of us, we move into greater healing and understanding. We also learn detachment and compassion.
4) Using light, sound, or movement helps in attaining a desirable state of mind. Focus on a soft color, go for a walk, or listen to chanting or an inspirational talk.
5) When the body becomes tired or the mind becomes overwhelmed, we lose our capacity to see life clearly. Exercise and meditation help a great deal.
6) When talking about a problem, choose someone with a good vibration and insights into higher frequency. (People on a similar vibration tend to amplify the problem. People with a higher vibration can alter the frequency of the problem and help with healing.)
7) When we hear a quiet, loving voice, we should listen. This is the voice of the inner self.
Why does it work?
When we ask for a higher frequency, we essentially say, “Allow me to have a different perspective on life. I want the experience of light and love. I want a better, higher feeling.” Thoughts like these can reach through time and space, cross the fabric of the universe, and open the quantum field–the substance of miracles.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. The wolves taught her that true energetic motion is based on the soul and patterns of nature. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.