The energies are not always easy, but there are new ways of working with them. There’s time to think, meditate, exercise, and grow. As you read through the list, it’s obvious that evolution is the only way to move through the current changes. Spiritual evolution involves exchanging lower vibrations for higher ones, resisting lower thoughts, and allowing universal energy to sustain us. It’s also about awareness and balance, On a bigger level, it’s about moving into universal love.
- More inner work. Focus on inner work and release the outer world. By working on your connection with the Divine, you radiate light, mitigate karma, and help others. Focus on connection and a soft feeling of happiness, which pervades your life.
- Oscillation. Earth changes, alterations in the frequency of light, and mass consciousness pull your personal energies up and down. The low point occurs from the exertion of the outer world, which activates lower personal patterns. Inner work lifts your consciousness to the peak of the wave where attunement to higher frequencies is possible. (The higher frequencies are indications of who you can become, and the lower vibrations activate old patterns and lower frequencies.) It’s possible to raise personal vibrations into higher frequencies through conscious choice.
- Anxiety. It’s activated by the world and mass consciousness. It’s not your energy. Focus on the heart space and the inner self. Centering on the inner self insulates your being from the energy of others and lower world vibrations. (You can add greater protection by seeing light around your home or workplace.)
- Acknowledge negative feelings and dissatisfaction but turn it around. Make a mental list of the positive aspects of life. Visualize how you want your life to flow. Spend time “seeing” what you want to experience.
- Return to source. Ask for clarity, understanding, and a deeper view of life. Make simple requests. Ask to change the flow of the day, use your intuition to create an easier, more positive solution, and spend 15 minutes developing gifts.
- Find a neutral, balanced way of being. The world is very polarized in duality. Stay in the center. You can listen to other people but refuse to become pulled down by their point of view. Don’t defend or share your feelings (unless the other person is open). Change the subject and find a harmonious, interesting topic for conversation. In this way, you pull the other person into your harmony and light.
- Know you are here for a reason. It may be to align with a higher vibration, send love and light to others, or simply see a better reality. But you’re part of the change. Your presence is important. When you change in a positive sense, you radiate more light. The light radiates outwardly to many others in the world, creating a substantial shift.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.