Sometimes, the world can seem heavy or dark. We feel its weight. We may experience mass consciousness, a pool of the lower emotions and thoughts of humanity.
Fortunately, each of us can help by perceiving the world differently through thought, emotion, and visualization–or by sending light. (Sending light and/or love is quite different when it is sourced through the inner self. It is a pure, beautiful substance that uplifts whatever it touches. The word “love” has many connotations, but love sent from the heart space is a force.
The tips and techniques are about raising frequency, perceiving the power of goodness and love, and gaining awareness of our personal ability to alter the flow of life in a positive sense.
Here are few ideas:
- Affirm the power of love and have faith in the universe. Believing in the power of love and light is part of utilizing it. (The “feeling” and faith are part of sending light. Visualization and connection are also important.)
- Send light and love to the geographical location of any disturbance. Send light to everyone, who is involved in the problem. Imagine love and light changing and raising the energy of the location.
- Focus on peace and let it radiate through you–and out into the world. Allow your personal sensation of peace to flow through thoughts and feelings about a specific situation or location. Make a strong choice about placement of consciousness. Encourage others to do the same. (Teach yourself to feel and emit peace.)
- See the opposite of a current situation. See peace instead of violence. See a safe and beautiful world. Visualize new forests in the place of deforestation. See water for the thirsty and food for the hungry. (Take 5 or 10 minutes to “see” this clearly.)
- Believe in the power of spiritual work. Meditating, thinking positive thoughts, and helping others raises the planetary vibration. It does a great deal in creating a better world. The work helps, and the desired change is coming.
- Avoid reactive people. It’s impossible to move into a state of self-observation when people strongly express negative opinions. Stay neutral and work from a place of love. Observe and detach from the media. (We’re leaving the time of Kali Yuga when negative vibrations were attractive and inviting. The media makes life seem worse by focusing on negativity. Choose to be different and stay focused on the positive.)
- KNOW there is a great deal of love on this planet. We may not always see it, but love and light are the underlying fabric of matter. The light is growing. (A good intuitive can “see” it.)
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.