These are methods that I often use intermittently or constantly, depending on the placement of my consciousness. All of them lead to light, but they require persistence and desire.
- Ask for awakening. Ponder what awakening is and what part of your consciousness receives awakening. Where does awakening come from? How do you know when you’re awakening?
- Flashes of light, intuitive knowing, and feeling the flow of life are indications of having found the right path, but they subside unless you continue your work. (Don’t stop!)
- Find the flow when life falls into place—the feeling of walking in the forest when your heart, breath, and pace align. It can also come as the sensation of love when heart opens and expands in happiness, knowing, or deep understanding.
- When life becomes better, happier, and easier, we are staying in the flow. Most people end their work for a time when life becomes better; yet, it’s necessary to continue seeking to stay on the path. Go deeper and ask for more.
- Ask often what is my true or inner self? How does it feel? How does it speak? If you know how to connect with it, then ask frequently for its presence.
- Identify the value of life through your heart. The heart connects to the earth and the universe so that the ALL can speak to you at any time. Open to feeling it more and trust its direction. It will not lead you astray. (Hint: rose is anagram for eros, indicating the important of all forms of love.)
- Find a teacher who sees the beauty in you and work with diligence. Discover people who see the beauty in you and spend time with them. Meditate and reflect on your inner value from time to time.
By focusing on these questions and thoughts, you divert the flow of consciousness from everyday life to the eternal.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.If you would like to seek additional spiritual change and insight into your life, please contact me for information about an intuitive session.